IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
zlm95 (Offline)
  #1 4/29/11 3:26 PM
does anyone know what usac guys will go to eldora and what guys will go to putnamville. i am trying to decide where to go and i would appreciate any info.
Posted via Mobile Device
mud goodsleeve (Offline)
  #2 4/29/11 3:33 PM
Putnamville and Paragon
zlm95 (Offline)
  #3 4/29/11 3:42 PM
Originally Posted by mud goodsleeve:
Putnamville and Paragon
oh i didn't realize paragon was running too. which track do you think will have the most usac guys?
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #4 4/29/11 3:49 PM
They wont go to paragon for 500.00
2 Likes: cowboyhar69, jim goerge
zlm95 (Offline)
  #5 4/29/11 3:52 PM
Originally Posted by Wallsracing:
They wont go to paragon for 500.00
yeah i didn't think that paragon would get many of them but wonder if it will be a pretty even split between eldora and putnamville or if most of the guys will head one over the other?
MWestfallfan54 (Offline)
  #6 4/29/11 4:06 PM
I could see Ballou heading to Eldora.
zlm95 (Offline)
  #7 4/29/11 4:13 PM
Originally Posted by MWestfallfan54:
I could see Ballou heading to Eldora.
yeah i can definitely see that too....i know he had a win there last year. does anyone know where stanbrough, darland, fitzy or any of the usac big dogs will be headed?
MWestfallfan54 (Offline)
  #8 4/29/11 4:34 PM
I would say Stanbrough and Darland will go to Putnamville or not race at all and Fitz said he wasn't going to Eldora.
zlm95 (Offline)
  #9 4/29/11 4:53 PM
Originally Posted by MWestfallfan54:
I would say Stanbrough and Darland will go to Putnamville or not race at all and Fitz said he wasn't going to Eldora.
if stanbrough darland or fitzy didn't race that would be a huge bummer. i really doubt jon doesn't race though. yeah i saw that fitzy said he isnt going to eldora so hopefully he is going to putnamville then. if anyone finds out any more about who is going where i would really appreciate it.
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE
  #10 4/29/11 8:34 PM
Bet a few will go to Putnamville since they race there next week
Posted using Mobile Device