IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Need For Speed (Offline)
  #21 9/20/10 10:08 PM
Originally Posted by MWestfallfan54:
The Simon ride was offered to him. Which it was pretty much a no-brainer since the 54 still isn't put back together after the GC wreck a few weeks ago.
It would be cool if Matt won the 'perfect attendance award' at the WRP banquet. A new MAXIM chassis sure would be nice, for Phil and the guys to put together over the winter!
hogan6 (Offline)
  #22 9/20/10 10:44 PM
The Foxco 53 will not be at Eldora
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE
  #23 9/20/10 11:15 PM
Originally Posted by Gee2:
Just was curious..... you guys get your panties in a bind when someone posts about WoO or wings.. the original post was the 4 Crown drivers list...
Your the one that keeps talking about, sounds like your are in a bunch
bmemmer (Offline)
  #24 9/20/10 11:16 PM
could standbrough be in the peterbuilt car than since they are from ohio ?
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE
  #25 9/20/10 11:16 PM
Originally Posted by hogan6:
Were will it be, after the race on staurday he said he would be there

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11 PM ----------

why would he not be there
Sawdust101 (Offline)
  #26 9/21/10 8:51 AM
Originally Posted by hogan6:
FoxCo will take the #56 Silver Crown car to Eldora. Dave might just drive it to victory again this year.
openwheelKT (Offline)
  #27 9/21/10 11:11 AM
Originally Posted by Sawdust101:
FoxCo will take the #56 Silver Crown car to Eldora. Dave might just drive it to victory again this year.
That's the case. Fox Bros will be wrenching the #56 car so the #53 won't be making the trip. They have won 4 of the last 6 SC races at Eldora so I'd say DD has a good shot this year too.

Jon will be in the IN Underground #37 SC car. He's run a second sprint car for them before so maybe that's a possibility (all though they had kind of a rough weekend).... The Peterbuilt car was always an option, but I don't think I have seen it out all year....at least that I can remember.
2 Likes: jim goerge, SPRINTCAR
carrytheleftfront (Offline)
  #28 9/21/10 11:23 AM
How can we all be forgetting about NELSON STEWART
SPRINTCAR (Offline)
  #29 9/21/10 11:48 AM
Originally Posted by Gee2:
Just was curious..... you guys get your panties in a bind when someone posts about WoO or wings.. the original post was the 4 Crown drivers list...
It's panties in a wad
MWestfallfan54 (Offline)
  #30 9/21/10 3:05 PM
Originally Posted by Need For Speed:
It would be cool if Matt won the 'perfect attendance award' at the WRP banquet. A new MAXIM chassis sure would be nice, for Phil and the guys to put together over the winter!
Ya that would be great! Especially after junking two frames this year.