IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Tripcrwn
  #1 9/13/10 8:34 PM
I would like to get in touch with the race team, if anyone has information as to how I can reach them please e-mail me @ Tripcrwn_Tripcrwn@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Bob Davidson
Zanzabuku Sports Lounge
Lakewood, CA.
Ny Sprint Fan (Offline)
  #2 9/14/10 6:44 AM
Blake is on facebook if you search for him on there. that may be an easy way to get ahold of him.
JCC (Offline)
  #3 9/14/10 7:21 AM
Not sure what you are needing from them, but sure hope you are getting them to come to the Oval Nationals! We are thinking about heading out there in November and that would make up my mind to make the trip. Blake is one of the best young drivers out there!
SUPERDUKE (Offline)
  #4 9/14/10 7:32 AM
Originally Posted by tripcrwn:
i would like to get in touch with the race team, if anyone has information as to how i can reach them please e-mail me @ tripcrwn_tripcrwn@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Bob davidson
zanzabuku sports lounge
lakewood, ca.
call usac 317-247-5151
DonMoore10 (Offline)
  #5 9/14/10 10:14 AM
Try the Fitzpatrick Funeral Home in West Terre Haute.
Jake (Offline)
  #6 9/14/10 10:28 AM
I emailed you.
petey (Offline)
  #7 9/14/10 2:48 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do at Haubstadt this weekend. He ran a great race there during Sprint Week. He's the newest Haubstadt Hot Rod!:2:
jim goerge (Offline)
  #8 9/14/10 4:46 PM
Originally Posted by petey:
I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do at Haubstadt this weekend. He ran a great race there during Sprint Week. He's the newest Haubstadt Hot Rod!:2:
Corey Blake and hunter put on a show of their own on labor day day there then the rest of the field was another show But those two two up front slide job city
Tripcrwn
  #9 9/14/10 5:32 PM
Originally Posted by JCC:
Not sure what you are needing from them, but sure hope you are getting them to come to the Oval Nationals! We are thinking about heading out there in November and that would make up my mind to make the trip. Blake is one of the best young drivers out there!
Thanx to everyone, I was able to talk with both Blake and Jake Argo and yes it involves a sponsorship package for the Oval Nationals. Thank you again for your response.
5 Likes: JCC, JEFFSTOY, jerrydt, jim goerge, mowerman
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #10 9/14/10 5:49 PM
Originally Posted by Tripcrwn:
Thanx to everyone, I was able to talk with both Blake and Jake Argo and yes it involves a sponsorship package for the Oval Nationals. Thank you again for your response.

Charles Nungester