IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Video Highlights from Perris 8.28.10
8/29/10, 10:17 PM   #1
Video Highlights from Perris 8.28.10
raceway video

Highlights of Saturdays USAC/CRA Feature from Perris.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YePs4z2M-g

8/30/10, 3:15 PM   #2
Re: Video Highlights from Perris 8.28.10
cshuman

I dont understand why Perris completely ditched the inside berm of the track. When I ran out there earlier this year they tried to put cones out to distinguish what is the track and what is the infield.. They ended up out on the track lol... Now I noticed a white line, that Kruser ran 4 wheels below.. Just seems like they are leaving themselves open for some issues.. Does anyone know if they gave a reason for this?

8/31/10, 7:17 PM   #3
midmad68

'cause the focus cars fan the 1/4 mile infield track. when they run with the sprints, that additional wall is removed. the line is simply there so the focus guys don't miss the corner.

MJ

8/31/10, 8:41 PM   #4
RGardner

You know shu I was thinking the same thing. They have to cut the berm on the entries to wide den the quarter mile! They also put the white line so we can see where the berm starts. They had cones earlier but people kept knocking the cones onto the track and causing yellows. I guess when you eliminate a problem you cause another. Now they let us run where ever. But I agree it might cause some issues.
Posted via Mobile Device

8/31/10, 9:26 PM   #5
cshuman

Im just saying when you are leading the Ovals with one to go, and I drive down across the 1/4 mile to give you a super slider, what are they gonna do??? lol... Im sure it depends on who does it, (I would probly be banned for life lol) I can see Rip and Kruser wearing out the infield dirt :2:

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
8/31/10, 10:35 PM   #6
RGardner

Even worse its really hard to see where the berm starts I took the checker in quals and I drove threw the infield in turn one haha
Posted via Mobile Device

9/1/10, 12:18 AM   #7
az02

I thought you would have learned if your leading the ovals with one lap to go you run her in on the fence
Posted via Mobile Device

9/1/10, 11:10 AM   #8
RGardner

Ouch.
Posted via Mobile Device

9/1/10, 12:32 PM   #9
cshuman

Such a comedian Matthew
Posted via Mobile Device

9/2/10, 7:29 PM   #10
jim goerge

Quote:
Originally Posted by cshuman View Post
Im just saying when you are leading the Ovals with one to go, and I drive down across the 1/4 mile to give you a super slider, what are they gonna do??? lol... Im sure it depends on who does it, (I would probly be banned for life lol) I can see Rip and Kruser wearing out the infield dirt :2:
Hey Shu watch it I had extra beer at Eldora when we thought they were going to throw you but I can't go out to perris with extra beer

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Video Highlights from Perris 8.28.10