IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #31 7/27/10 7:00 AM
Originally Posted by HotWheels:
Obviously the show on August 8th isn't free, since many of us paid $8 to get in the first time, more for the pits, and they didn't finish the B mains, so you would of thought we would have rainchecks. For those of us that can't make it back for the 8th we are out our original amounts, same for the pits. Free is a misnomer.
We never had any b-mains scheduled for this race. We had all the heats done except one heat left in purestocks. It is a passing points system, with all cars making a feature. We will have hot laps and the one remaining heat race for purestocks, and then 2 features for sprints, 2 features for Mods, and 2 features for purestocks.
Dave
2 Likes: mowerman, REH24
#1jackhewittfan (Offline)
  #32 7/27/10 9:16 AM
i think its awsome wat dave is doing making it a free race. but it does suck for somebody like me who went to the original date and paid to get in but cant make it back for a sunday night because they work third shift.
Posted via Mobile Device
mudplug (Offline)
  #33 7/27/10 11:36 AM
Some of you people don't have a clue...Nice job Dave..No other promoter would do anything like this...With feature lineups already set most places would have made these races up with another complete show and all fans and drivers would have to PAY AGAIN...
AP64 (Offline)
  #34 7/27/10 11:40 AM
Originally Posted by mudplug:
Some of you people don't have a clue...Nice job Dave..No other promoter would do anything like this...With feature lineups already set most places would have made these races up with another complete show and all fans and drivers would have to PAY AGAIN...
I was thinking the same thing. Dave, you do a great job.