IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Sprint Car Driving School
7/27/10, 11:33 AM   #1
Sprint Car Driving School
suade82

I know there was a post about this some time ago and someone mentioned Randy Sippel's School. I signed up and did the school last Sunday. I had a blast. I signed up to drive a midget and a Non-wing sprint car. It took me 5 hrs to drive there from the Indy area, so it is close enough. The staff gave me great pointers and I finally got my hands on one the the big cars. I did 21 laps in the midget and 35 in the Sprint Car, my price was just $700. Now I need to find some money and get my own. This is a recommendation if you have ever wanted to strap into one of these machines.

Wade

7/27/10, 12:37 PM   #2
Re: Sprint Car Driving School
VSneader2

Race Count This Year: 2
Race Count Last Year: 11

do you have a link to a webpage or anything for the school. I always wanted to do the one they had at LPS years back but never got around to it.

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Nevermind i found it

http://www.sippelracin.com/about_us.html
Last edited by VSneader2; 7/27/10 at 12:42 PM.

1 member likes this post: 99racing
7/27/10, 1:46 PM   #3
cmiracingvids

I've known Randy and his family for quite some time now. I first learned to drive in the 1200cc mini sprints from him and his group of teachers. They're very knowledgable and very helpful...they focus on getting you comfortable and going faster and faster every session. I reccommend Randy and his team to anyone. Try his rent-a-ride program for a really fun time!
Posted via Mobile Device

7/28/10, 8:11 PM   #4
Re: Sprint Car Driving School
Sterrett 02

Hi im chase I want to learn how to drive a non wing sprint car my phone number is 812-360-4600 if you could call and give me ideas it would be great.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Sprint Car Driving School