IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Rain rain rain!
6/16/10, 7:55 AM   #11
Re: Rain rain rain!
SUPERDUKE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry shaw View Post
the rain is out of there now and isn't supposed to be back until saturday. Gas city recovers from having had rain better than just about any other track. Haubstadt might be the only one that is better at it.

Now, you're on here again, duke, just like you tried to do a while back with the putnamville usac race, antagonizing people that actually go to the races, by starting a thread highlighting the fact that there has been rain (or was rain in the forecast, in that case) at the track they are looking forward seeing a race at. So, you're already starting to go right back to what started your troubles (this time around) in the first place. Knock it off, would you?

Jerry
as being one of my favorite hoosiers! Who said rain outs at your race tracks! Just tired of the rain! Please tell what i did to putamville? You find fault with me on everything i post your enough to give a board a pain! I'am just tired of rain! And i go to races but i don't drive all the way to putnamville or tss when there are plenty of tracks to go with in a 50 miles of my house! So i say call the weather channel and tell them not to say rain! I really hope it is great weather for all tracks! YOU HAVE A SUNNY DAY!

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave rudisell View Post
i'm not upset with you,just stated a fact, thats all.
The weather i seen was a 30% chance of a isolated thunderstorm.
So the way i see it....70% chance of a nice night for racing.
Thanks, dave
did i say it was going to rain at the berg?

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigebudman View Post
i would reconsider, that would be your loss duke
thanks but no thanks! I don't need that bs from somebody that i don't know!
Last edited by SUPERDUKE; 6/16/10 at 7:57 AM.

6/16/10, 7:42 PM   #12
BIGEBUDMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERDUKE View Post
as being one of my favorite hoosiers! Who said rain outs at your race tracks! Just tired of the rain! Please tell what i did to putamville? You find fault with me on everything i post your enough to give a board a pain! I'am just tired of rain! And i go to races but i don't drive all the way to putnamville or tss when there are plenty of tracks to go with in a 50 miles of my house! So i say call the weather channel and tell them not to say rain! I really hope it is great weather for all tracks! YOU HAVE A SUNNY DAY!

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------

did i say it was going to rain at the berg?

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------

thanks but no thanks! I don't need that bs from somebody that i don't know!
Well, duke we were introduced years ago at Indy by Johnny Vance and you were less than friendly then and I remember my wife saying that guy needs a reality check. That said, all the posts I read confirm her statement. I believe Terry Baltes said it right " a legend in his own mind" Wake up duke, you should me making friends not still judging everyone, this is a great forum and all you do is be negative unless it is about the " good ole days". Come on! Times have changed and you should use your experiences and knowledge better than this.

6/16/10, 10:57 PM   #13
SUPERDUKE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigebudman View Post
well, duke we were introduced years ago at indy by johnny vance and you were less than friendly then and i remember my wife saying that guy needs a reality check. That said, all the posts i read confirm her statement. I believe terry baltes said it right " a legend in his own mind" wake up duke, you should me making friends not still judging everyone, this is a great forum and all you do is be negative unless it is about the " good ole days". Come on! Times have changed and you should use your experiences and knowledge better than this.
for your info! The late great gary patterson gave that nick name! And we where good friends! He stayed we me at my place in indy! And i stayed with him in sac.ca. Not terry baltes!!!! You face it 90% of the people on this site don't know me or care too! I'am just a crazy old man that as seen and done more racing then any body on this site! I don't hide behinded names like ( bigbud man) mowerman and others here! If you and you wife was not happy with meeting me maybe you did not inpress me so we don't owe each other a dime! I live in sidney ohio 90 miles north of cincy so if they say rain i just said what they they said and your friends jump on my ass! And you all talk about being negative! Think about it? Look at the ages of most members here! I quit racing before they where born! And yet they tell me how bad a driver i was! I feel most here only want to here what they want and not want to hear whats really going on in racing so please stop it! Opions are like ass holes everybody has one

6/17/10, 7:08 AM   #14
SUPERDUKE
Banned

Its been great weather yesterday and today! GOING RACING TODAY AT CONVERSE IN.

6/17/10, 9:35 AM   #15
SUPERDUKE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave rudisell View Post
i'm not upset with you,just stated a fact, thats all.
The weather i seen was a 30% chance of a isolated thunderstorm.
So the way i see it....70% chance of a nice night for racing.
Thanks, dave
did i say anything about rain at the burg?

6/21/10, 5:38 PM   #16
hogan6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERDUKE View Post
for your info! The late great gary patterson gave that nick name! And we where good friends! He stayed we me at my place in indy! And i stayed with him in sac.ca. Not terry baltes!!!! You face it 90% of the people on this site don't know me or care too! I'am just a crazy old man that as seen and done more racing then any body on this site! I don't hide behinded names like ( bigbud man) mowerman and others here! If you and you wife was not happy with meeting me maybe you did not inpress me so we don't owe each other a dime! I live in sidney ohio 90 miles north of cincy so if they say rain i just said what they they said and your friends jump on my ass! And you all talk about being negative! Think about it? Look at the ages of most members here! I quit racing before they where born! And yet they tell me how bad a driver i was! I feel most here only want to here what they want and not want to hear whats really going on in racing so please stop it! Opions are like ass holes everybody has one
The "Great Gary Patterson" sure Dud. Like you he missed more features than he started.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Rain rain rain!