IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > I'm not a big NASCAR fan and don't care for Jr. but.....
5/5/10, 5:32 PM   #1
I'm not a big NASCAR fan and don't care for Jr. but.....
racerdog45

I'm not really that big on NASCAR anymore and I am by no means a member of "Jr. Nation" but during the AllStar weekend at Charlotte Dale Jr will be granting his 200th Make a Wish Foundation wish, which only a small handful of people have done. Two thumbs up!

5/5/10, 9:36 PM   #2
Re: I'm not a big NASCAR fan and don't care for Jr. but.....
USAC Fan

So in the same breath you insult the guy and congratulate him for doing something no other driverhas done, as far as we know.

Glad to see you think so highly of charities for dying kids.

There are some drivers who havent been asked repeatedly and said no every time. Maybe you should "not care" for them.

5/5/10, 9:47 PM   #3
racerdog45

where do you see an insult??????? where I state I am not a huge NASCAR or JR fan??????? wow, guess stating he has done something wonderful for a truly great cause was the insult......I said NOTHING insulting, called him no names, did not comment on his driving, career, life.... just pointed out a RACER doing something great.... glad to know it was an insult.......and it's not MY fault other drivers haven't been asked as often, maybe YOU should blame all those dying kids for picking JR as their favortie! I'm sure you probally did already......

2 members like this post: SUPERDUKE, turn4
5/5/10, 9:51 PM   #4
Race Fan

Sounds like Usac Fan needs to get his underwear unbunched.All the guy said was he was not a huge Jr. fan or Nascar fan, and like most Jr. fans you got offended.Congrats Dale Jr. for what you are doing for all the Make A Wish KidsI guess now I will get scolded for praising Jr. in one line and just stating what Racerdog 45 said in the other.

1 member likes this post: SUPERDUKE
5/5/10, 11:36 PM   #5
uncleD

Joe, your cool. Good info, good news, great cause.
My remaining comments are directed towards the resident JuneBugger. I'm a huge (5' 8" 290lb. & shoe size 7 EEE) NASCAR fan and proud Dale Jr hater. Similar to "USAC Fan", I too know it won't be long before Dale Jr's career just blossoms into a mega success. Of course, that'll be when Jr turns to his next endeavor, the franchised all-in-one Dale Earnhardt Jr Touchless Car Wash and Country Pantry. Will be the next big thing, the clean get away, spreading across our great land faster than Starbucks on a boogity, boogity pill.

As far as the missing Dale Jr insults go, I'll open with, Dale Jr. happens to be [SECTION EDIT DUE TO IT'S GRAPHIC NATURE AND MEAN INTENT] , same as Danika Patrick.

Ya'll come back now, ya hear?
Last edited by uncleD; 5/5/10 at 11:37 PM.

2 members like this post: jim goerge, SUPERDUKE
5/6/10, 1:00 PM   #6
bojo20

Racerdog very good post and congrats to Jr. Any normal person would have understood and taken it in the proper way.Don't let an idiot like usacfan bother you because he is not intelligent enough to

1 member likes this post: SUPERDUKE
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > I'm not a big NASCAR fan and don't care for Jr. but.....