IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > May 8th Mini Sprint Clarification.
5/6/10, 8:43 AM   #1
May 8th Mini Sprint Clarification.
john3g

The Only rule that will be in place is that you can't run the same car in multiple class's. We don't want to hurt Bill May's car count in any way or go against any standing track rules. So this is what I came up with. Regardless of earlier post there will BE NO ENTRY FEE for the Mini Sprints to run with the Midgets you just can't run the same car in both class's. I am sorry for the MASS confusion that has been brought about. Thank you and I look forward to a great night.Thank you John Gurley

**** A ONE TIME (YEARLY) AMCT $25 REGISTRATION FEE IS THE ONLY OTHER FEE THAT WILL BE WILL CHARGED.
Last edited by john3g; 5/6/10 at 9:07 AM.

5/6/10, 9:29 AM   #2
Re: May 8th Mini Sprint Clarification.
Cincy Dirt Bowl

How does this help Bill May's car count?
Running MMSA - $35 pit pass + $15 entry fee = $50. Make the show and you get $60.
Running AMCT - $35 pit pass + $25 Membership fee = $60. Run a heat race and get $100, make the show and you get $200.
Take the wing off and take the green flag in a midget heat race and a guy can do better than if he runs 6th in the mini sprint feature.

1 member likes this post: Jrp4554
5/6/10, 11:29 AM   #3
john3g

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincy Dirt Bowl View Post
How does this help Bill May's car count?
Running MMSA - $35 pit pass + $15 entry fee = $50. Make the show and you get $60.
Running AMCT - $35 pit pass + $25 Membership fee = $60. Run a heat race and get $100, make the show and you get $200.
Take the wing off and take the green flag in a midget heat race and a guy can do better than if he runs 6th in the mini sprint feature.
If you have a mini Sprint then you have choice to make. We are after all the American Midget Car Tour. Mini's are welcome but they will have to make a choice.It's they're call call.

5/6/10, 11:36 AM   #4
motsingerracing44

runnig with the mini sprints you would have a better chance of winning up aginst a alluminum block midget and you could winn 1000 dollas with the mini sprints or you could runn with the midgets and get 200 to start and not have a good chance at winning in the midget class nothing aginst the midget class but im just saying what i think would be the better option and i will be competting in both series whit a midget and a minisprint and i think that it would be better if both classes had a good car count and mini sprints run with the mini sprints and midgets run with the midgets

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > May 8th Mini Sprint Clarification.