IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Does DC have a wingless ride this year?
3/30/10, 12:21 AM   #11
Re: Does DC have a wingless ride this year?
PAW

No wings dumb a##

3/30/10, 1:16 AM   #12
Jimmydiesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAW View Post
No wings dumb a##
Daron Clayton available for 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking for any type of sprint car ride(s) for the 2010 season. 2009 All-Star Rookie of the Year, 3rd Overall in points, Knoxville Nationals Rookie of the Year. Resides in Indianapolis, IN. Very easy to get along with, prefer to go with the flow, but if I feel something is wrong I will express myself. Know when to shut-up and when to listen. I bring 120% to the track every night. I ran my own operation for most of my 7 year sprint career in wing and non-wing. I am very knowledgeable on sprint cars. Combined with a good crew chief my past has shown great success in being able to bounce ideas back and forth. All I have to bring is my seat shocks and a helmet bag. Thank You.

-Daron Clayton

573-253-8816

4 members like this post: dirtnonwingfan, JEFFSTOY, mowerman, racephoto1
3/30/10, 4:02 PM   #13
c47

12 posts and not a clue
anyone have an answer?

3/30/10, 10:57 PM   #14
Bad Dad 54

My bad trying to help someone and I didn't look at the date. Live and learn Dee De Dee.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Does DC have a wingless ride this year?