IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Murdock MONSTER or Master of Mechanicial Engineering
1/22/10, 11:00 PM   #61
Re: Murdock MONSTER or Master of Mechanicial Engineering
Hawker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine View Post
Hawker Quote....
An insult is an insult, some are personal, some are insults to one's work, which when a person puts time and effort into something, only to be insulted, then it turns personal.

Hawker Quote.....
The name calling is no different than your slam on your opinion of my site, you wanted to take it in that direction, so live with it. If you didn't like it, fine, but you don't have to be a dick.

Pine Quote...
WOW.....What a difference a day makes. Hawker your the......
The difference is that nowhere in this thread did I make a disparaging comment about the car itself. Only the history of the "0" at the Chili Bowl. And I stand by that until one of you clowns can disprove it. In one breath you guys will dog me for this thread, but I have seen many, many pages dogging Kevin and Sammy Swindell by many of the same players. So, which is it?

I love how you guys take the reigns and speak for Mr. Murdock, BTW, I'm still waiting for my phone to ring....
Last edited by Hawker; 1/22/10 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Content

1/23/10, 12:45 AM   #62
OpenwheelRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker View Post
The difference is that nowhere in this thread did I make a disparaging comment about the car itself. Only the history of the "0" at the Chili Bowl. And I stand by that until one of you clowns can disprove it. In one breath you guys will dog me for this thread, but I have seen many, many pages dogging Kevin and Sammy Swindell by many of the same players. So, which is it?

I love how you guys take the reigns and speak for Mr. Murdock, BTW, I'm still waiting for my phone to ring....
This one is easy, I don't think anyone would really debate the talent Sammy and Kevin have they are both fine drivers a little over aggressive but nonetheless good drivers.

I believe (atleast for me) it's the character they display outside of the cockpit that gets them bashed on overall. I've said it before and I'll say it again, all the talent in the world means nothing if you open your mouth and speak like a horses ass. Now you have your answer, which I might add you have no driving talent and yet when you speak/type you still sound like a horses ass....

Now Hawker don't go away mad, just go away!

1/23/10, 1:30 AM   #63
Hawker

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenwheelRob View Post
This one is easy, I don't think anyone would really debate the talent Sammy and Kevin have they are both fine drivers a little over aggressive but nonetheless good drivers.

I believe (atleast for me) it's the character they display outside of the cockpit that gets them bashed on overall. I've said it before and I'll say it again, all the talent in the world means nothing if you open your mouth and speak like a horses ass. Now you have your answer, which I might add you have no driving talent and yet when you speak/type you still sound like a horses ass....

Now Hawker don't go away mad, just go away!
Hmm...Seems that you had a driver with a great "personality" driving for you at one time. Did you feel the same way about him?

Go away? Naw, not gonna happen. But I will suggest to you that if you do not like what I post, that you exercise your scroll bar on the right.

1/23/10, 9:37 AM   #64
Andrew S. Quinn

Quote:
Hmm...Seems that you had a driver with a great "personality" driving for you at one time. Did you feel the same way about him?

Go away? Naw, not gonna happen. But I will suggest to you that if you do not like what I post, that you exercise your scroll bar on the right.

I think you have your "Robs" mixed up.Didnt think Ohio was the Bluegrass state.

You dont know when to shut up when your behind....

1/23/10, 1:40 PM   #65
OpenwheelRob

Quote:

You definately have your "Robs" mixed up but I will tell you this I've never had anyone drive for me, I have owned 3 modifieds a late model and a sprint car in my life. I am the only one to drive them with the exception of the sprint car which never made it to the track.

It's pointless to go on and on with you, you started this off because you attempted to make fun of a nice guy's driving ability when you yourself have never driven a car to see how difficult it actually is. You claim to have all this racing knowledge but yet you fail to realize every driver who has ever strapped in a car has brought out cautions! You're just flat out ignorant there is no debating that the evidence is all over this thread. Good luck to you in your bleacher sitting, driver assessing, champion crewing, tube bending career.

1/23/10, 4:35 PM   #66
Bluteam

LMAO. How does that go? Hawker "owned".

PS: BTW - I have some links ready for you to look over.
Last edited by Bluteam; 1/23/10 at 5:19 PM.

1/23/10, 5:20 PM   #67
oldfatcat

I hope this does not come throudh twice , I am new and I tried once before. Johnny is a friend of mine , a friend gives you honest answers when you ask a queation and when you ask for help they are there. My opion of Johnny was much like other people until I meet him.At 2008 Chili Bowl I pitted next to Johnny , it was a gteat Chili Bowl .He is crazy but thats ok he fits right in. All of us that drive and owen race cars are crazy. All different but all crazy or at lest tilted . Johnny looked good at this Chili Bowl, he was competitive and the car looked good going through the corners.Unless you have driven the Chili Bowl you don't realize how challenging it can be .Bottom line he loves to race and he has his own ideas. Rock on Johnny.

2 members like this post: badgerfan, RadRacer
1/23/10, 8:39 PM   #68
TQ29m

Oldfatcat. I hope you've had the last word on this thread, this has had more yellow flags, than necessary, what shoulda been a 6 lap race, has gone on for 30 plus. Let it be over! Bob

3 members like this post: PJ Wright, RadRacer, v8j
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Murdock MONSTER or Master of Mechanicial Engineering