IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Rumble Video Sunday Dec 27 Feature
1/4/10, 9:54 AM   #1
Rumble Video Sunday Dec 27 Feature
QMFamily

I just got this loaded into Youtube first time. Let me say first that it is the first 45 laps and my wife taped it. (You will understand) So let me say sorry up front but it is entertaining. I do not know how to link it to here so go to youtube and type in the search window

"Rumble in Fort Wayne midget feature Dec 27, 2009"

Try this, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_DxL94c68M
Last edited by QMFamily; 1/4/10 at 10:20 AM. Reason: add url link

1/6/10, 8:08 AM   #2
Re: Rumble Video Sunday Dec 27 Feature
QMFamily

I do believe I apologized on this one for the distractions in the background.

1/13/10, 4:31 PM   #3
zureickracing

If a 14 year old can hold his composure in a car so should the freaking mom. Before i actually read what you put i thought it was a ten year old girl on a lot of coffee was taping it, very annoying.

1/13/10, 5:15 PM   #4
dirtball

Great video! What type of engine was that occasional high pitched sound?

1/13/10, 5:54 PM   #5
Tony Barhorst

I can understand why there was so much excitement from the camera person and people next to her...This is a remarkable race tape even though it doesn't look like it at first glance. This car was running away with the race like Tony Stewart has in the past.

That is a GAERTE/STEALTH dirt chassis opening up a huge lead indoors on concrete with a 14 year old rookie by the name of Adam Wilsdon driving leading guys like Dave Darland and Billy Wease. The kid came from the QM ranks, and ran with the DK promotions regional midgets last year.

The kid had em covered, but made one mistake..He showed a lot of talent getting through traffic before that...

The big deal to me was this driver/car combo nearly pulling off the upset! The car is owned by Gary Barnett out of Michigan, and another QM veteran Derek Bishak nearly won an exciting race in 07 with it after a battle with Dave Darland and Billy Wease on the last turn of the last lap.

We have a Fred Patten photo of the car on the front page of http://www.rumbleseries.com/

Best,
Tony Barhorst
www.rumbleseries.com

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK- http://www.facebook.com/business/das...s/177852124299
Last edited by Tony Barhorst; 1/13/10 at 7:37 PM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Rumble Video Sunday Dec 27 Feature