IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC Schedule 2010
12/10/09, 11:11 PM   #31
Re: USAC Schedule 2010
i love dirt track racing

you would happy to add any of them tracks to your list. they both have great tracks.but if you want to add a great list of great tracks to see the best dirt track racing you need to come during indiana speed for u.s.a.c. and you will see the best week of racing of the year and the best dirt tracks in indiana. come and have a great time in indiana!!!!!!!

12/11/09, 12:21 AM   #32
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Packer View Post
*I was surprised with only 1 Winchester date.
I had heard that there was going to be a sprint date on July 4th, wasnt on the schedule but who knows if it will pop up later

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

12/11/09, 7:20 AM   #33
Midwest Connection

USAC SILVER CROWN at Terre Haute on 21 July and then on over to O'Reilly Raceway Park on 22 July - yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets go racing.

Have a good day...see all my IOW friends at the races in 2010

Rich - Arnold, Missouri

12/11/09, 8:23 AM   #34
etpro43

this is a nice list of races but there are a few that I wouldn't buy my plane tickets just yet for. As of a couple weeks ago I know that the Oswego race was not a go yet.

12/11/09, 10:07 AM   #35

There were lots of rumors that KC Raceway in Chillicothe, OH was working on a USAC sprint date-maybe that is still in the works. I won't buy a head & neck restraint just to run a USAC show, but I'd definitely be there.

12/11/09, 10:12 AM   #36
Seadog

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6565 View Post
There were lots of rumors that KC Raceway in Chillicothe, OH was working on a USAC sprint date-maybe that is still in the works. I won't buy a head & neck restraint just to run a USAC show, but I'd definitely be there.
I was at both KC and Portsmouth for the last USAC shows there and thought they were pretty good shows. JMO.

12/11/09, 11:07 AM   #37
RacingFan

Race Count This Year: 1

Relatively OK schedule.
Looks pretty brutal on the competitors. IRP, Toledo, Sun Prarie - pavement, pavement, dirt Jul 1-4.
The Nov swing for midgets - dirt, dirt, pavement, pavement, dirt across 3 weeks? Again catering to the super teams....
Any midget drivers doing double duty on Sep 4-5 will be tired after the haul from Sun Prairie to Duquoin! Not to mention towing to Sun Prairie 2 weekends in a row (the 2nd weekend for a single event) is so economical for Indy based teams.

For a club that needs car count, the schedule doesnt appear to have considered what the competitors go through. Maybe there's a private jet in the works we haven't heard about yet.
For our current economic climate? These back to back dates will likely reduce ticket sales across all events.

12/11/09, 12:07 PM   #38
USACPromos

While your checking out our USAC 2010 Schedule make sure to check out the Great Holiday Gifts in our Store!

Get 15% off EVERYTHING* in our online store!
Just enter the code "Holidays" during checkout.

Promotion Valid Friday Dec. 11th through Monday Dec. 14th.
* Not valid on Race or Banquet Tickets.

Happy Holidays from USAC Racing!

12/11/09, 1:26 PM   #39
wbr

Thank you USAC. I have been one of the complainers about the scedule coming out so late, but it looks like it was worth the wait. Good job!

Lets go racing already!

12/11/09, 1:38 PM   #40
quicktime3

WBR, it seriously cannot come out any earlier! It has come out on this very same day for a few years now, and the USAC schedules were actually out narrowly before the World of Outlaws this year. I'm just not sure how this "late" deal started...I could damn near set my watch to when the USAC schedules will come out.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC Schedule 2010