IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
SUPERDUKE (Offline)
  #11 10/24/09 5:24 PM
I can't miss this with kevin miller and kevin eckert being there!!! But i will drink whiskey not flavored water!!!!!!!!!!! Ha ha
hogan6 (Offline)
  #12 10/24/09 5:24 PM
Originally Posted by Eck:
A pair of Eckerts and the phantom Paul Wilson will be putting a dent in Dean's keg of Coors Light. Come drive us home. It's only four blocks away.
You can't walk 4 blocks?
Pitpass (Offline)
  #13 10/24/09 6:28 PM
Happy Birthday, Dean
SUPERDUKE (Offline)
  #14 10/24/09 6:46 PM
Gee and my nb 1 fan hogan 6 will be there wow what a nite i'am going to have!!!!!!!!!!!!
D.O. (Offline)
  #15 10/24/09 7:47 PM
The Rollin D.O. Party is about to leave the studio and head that way. Batten down the hatches !
Pine (Offline)
  #16 10/25/09 12:00 AM
Did they blow the roof off this joint yet...

Happy birthday Mr. Mills.....
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #17 10/25/09 2:14 AM
Originally Posted by Pine:

We are still at kellys pub too going strong
Posted via Mobile Device
Crankin (Offline)
  #18 10/25/09 9:40 AM
Originally Posted by Pine:

I don't know about the roof, but whe we arrived, Dean was running about 3/4 throttle. He is incredibly smooth, especially when you take into consideration, how much fuel he was consuming! By the time we left, he was still only running about 7/8 throttle, and hangin' with the leaders. While leaving, we were comforted to know, that should Dean hit full throttle, there was a "Referee" available to not only relieve him, but to also help keep him out of the fence! :2:

We suggest that the mighty D.O. give his official seal approval ( ) to last night's gathering!
D.O. (Offline)
  #19 10/25/09 2:20 PM

Approved