jjones776 (Offline)
  #2 10/13/07 1:54 AM
brian klawson woned it!!!:thumb:
bherzog513 (Offline)
  #3 10/13/07 2:02 AM
Did Jerry Back start on the pole of the sprint heat?:doh:
#1SPRINTVET
  #4 10/13/07 11:51 AM
I would like to see someone report the Sprint results from Lawrenceburg. My son called this morning and said the feature they were in ended with Kevin Briscoe, Arin McItosh, Chase Stockon the first three. He thought that Kyle Cummins won the last feature, but did not know who won the first feature. They did not get all the class features finished last night and if the fog lifted they were going to continue features at 10 A. M. this morning. If I here any more I will put it on here.
65 Push Truck (Offline)
  #5 10/13/07 4:24 PM
Spoke to Mark Cummins this morning and Kyle won the feature last night. He started 10th and took the lead on about lap 5, I think. He said 32 cars including Windom, Briscoe, Cone and others. They run tongiht with those who finished in the top 4 of their heat. Then the big finale tomorrow.
itsanonwingthing (Offline)
  #6 10/13/07 11:40 PM
October 13th
15 lap "Saturday Night Special" winner was Chris Windom, who also finished 6th in the Crate Late Model S.N.Special. Sprints 1-Windom, 2-Kyle Cummins, 3-Joss Moffatt, 4-Arin McIntosh, 5-Eric Smith, top 5.

Past (& current) Lawrenceburg Speedway promoters were honored at the intermission, and presented plaques by the Mayor. Promoters on hand to receive their awards were Dave Rudisell, Tom Wieck, Greg Staab, Tim Johnson for Mel Johnson who apparently was hospitalized, Jerry King, Craig Stevens & Scotty Mattlin accepting for Roy Mattlin.

705 entries for the weekend, that did not include Quads & Demo Cars.

What a sight!!:kookoo2:

Keith Wendel
It's a Non Wing thing,.......you wouldn't understand!