IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Dave Jones could use prayers
10/11/09, 7:40 PM   #11
Re: Dave Jones could use prayers
tjtomthumb

Here is more info on Dave I just received from his nephew. He is having trouble with a fluid build-up in his stomach area.

Hi Tom. Went to see Uncle David and I guess they did put the tube through his nose into his stomach but it was to drain excess fluids from his stomach. They had just taken it out when I got there. They are supposed to do something a little more permanent Monday. He was really depressed but I showed him the printouts from your blog and he seemed to cheer up a little. Let you know more tomorrow. Thx, Steve

Everyone please keep Dave in your prayers and sending him get well wishes on this post. His nephew will print them off and read them to him. They do cheer him up.

10/11/09, 7:55 PM   #12
RPM Ministries

Get well, Dave! I just may need a driver for the RPM Ministries #25 on that practice day at GC come April! God Bless Ya!!

1 member likes this post: tjtomthumb
10/11/09, 11:05 PM   #13
Chaplain Dave

Get well Dave. You are in our thoughts and prayers. We will be looking forward to seeing you at the pit gate next year at Gas City. You have to be there to keep Tom out of trouble!! Ha Ha.

Chaplain Dave and Brenda Cochran

10/12/09, 6:38 AM   #14
Dblchkrs

Get Well soon Davey. I look forward to seeing you back at the track next year!!
Bloomington Speedway
Kokomo Speedway

10/12/09, 11:06 AM   #15
bni69

Davey--This isn't the way to start the "off" season. Take care of yourself and hope you get well soon. The Nichols Family

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Dave Jones could use prayers