#71 9/20/09 3:25 AM
Mowerman I hope you had a great time at Putnamville 70% chance of
dirt junkie
  #72 9/20/09 3:57 AM
Nice run brady short congrats to the 36 crew on a very strong running 2nd place
hogan6 (Offline)
  #73 9/20/09 11:59 AM
Originally Posted by pletchfan:
The demon on the pole will be hard to beat unless he has issues. He is always hard to beat no matter where he starts, but, starting on the pole, he will be VERY hard to beat.
Just what are you basing this on??
vidman
  #74 9/20/09 12:22 PM
Originally Posted by dirt junkie:
Nice run brady short congrats to the 36 crew on a very strong running 2nd place
I have video that I took that shows Brady with a slight lead on Wise off of turn 4 but Wise gets him back at the line. Congrats BC, Josh Wise and Brady Short on a great race!
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE
  #75 9/20/09 12:45 PM
Originally Posted by vidman:
I have video that I took that shows Brady with a slight lead on Wise off of turn 4 but Wise gets him back at the line. Congrats BC, Josh Wise and Brady Short on a great race!
I'm glad you have video to prove ibecause were I was at on the backstreach Short got 2nd, post it if you can
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #76 9/20/09 6:55 PM
Lets see that video.

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
Panama (Offline)
  #77 9/20/09 7:14 PM
I too would like to see it.
I would have bet Brady was second at the line?
I guess I might'a lost that bet?
ByronMack (Offline)
  #78 9/20/09 7:22 PM
I was sitting on the back stretch directly opposite the finish line and Short definitaly got second at the line.
Posted via Mobile Device
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE
  #79 9/20/09 7:45 PM
Originally Posted by sawyer:
I was sitting on the back stretch directly opposite the finish line and Short definitaly got second at the line.
Posted via Mobile Device
Thats the view I had, he was 2nd
bigq11 (Offline)
  #80 9/21/09 7:56 AM
I also was on the back side and thought Brady got 2nd at the line. Maybe Don Short will let us know if they got paid for 2nd or 3rd.