IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Monster Modified 40 Feature Video Highlights now up
9/8/09, 4:12 AM   #1
Monster Modified 40 Feature Video Highlights now up
Jody Shannon

http://www.thedrc.net/?p=1612

After two years I finally fixed the camera issues I've been having and was able to tape at "The Burg." I use a camera that records directly to a hard drive and the sound is so loud under the covered stands that it would overload the camera's sound card and shut it off after 15 or so seconds of filming. I bought mics, tried different stuff, and realized all I needed to do was record to a memory card and disable the hard drive.

Enjoy, and let me know what you think about the race? I thought it was one of the best mod shows I seen all season, and one of the best I ever seen. Cars were three and four wide all night long!

1 member likes this post:
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Monster Modified 40 Feature Video Highlights now up