IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Darland, Hines, Loyet, Whitt, Kuhn...
8/20/09, 8:40 AM   #1
Darland, Hines, Loyet, Whitt, Kuhn...
miledirt

All expected at the midget show at Macon tomorrow (Friday ) night before Springfield Mile on Sat

This place is a midget bullring; should be a great show

1 member likes this post: billwill7
8/20/09, 9:08 AM   #2
Re: Darland, Hines, Loyet, Whitt, Kuhn...
Dirt Pusher

Where are you getting this erroneous info???????

1 member likes this post: SUPERDUKE
8/20/09, 9:17 AM   #3
miledirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Pusher View Post
Where are you getting this erroneous info???????
Millstadt, IL - The O'Reilly POWRi National Midget and 600cc Outlaw Micro Sprint series are set to return to Macon Speedway in Macon, IL for their third of four trips to the lightning fast bullring on Friday August 21st. Brad Loyet has swept the last two events at the fifth mile speed plant and is carrying momentum with his win at Belle-Clair Speedway last week into this week's event. Brad Kuhn leads the way in the point’s championship with Andrew Felker, Tim Siner, Loyet and Nick Knepper all within striking distance of the top spot. Open wheel hot shoes Cole Whitt, aboard the Red Bull Toyota midget, as well as Tracy Hines and Dave Darland is also expected to be on hand.

Derek King leads the way in the 600cc Outlaw Micro Sprint series with a commanding lead in the points chase with past race winner Andrew Felker, Brandon Graybeal, Ryan Guyett and Jacob Patton battling for the runner up position.

Information on pit gate, driver sign in, and drivers meeting can be found under SCHEDULE – MORE INFO for your division (Midgets / Micros). Printable schedules, rules, contingencies, and payouts can be found under the DOWNLOADS link located at the top of POWRi web site.

http://powri.com/newsdetail.asp?NewsID=7417

2 members like this post: AustinSprinter, buck2
8/20/09, 10:19 AM   #4
Tom

Brad Loyet should be on the three race tour in Sapulpa (I'm headed there myself today) and Texas before flying back to run Sun Prairie on Sunday.
The others may well be there. I hope so, since I'm going to Macon Friday.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Darland, Hines, Loyet, Whitt, Kuhn...