IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Please listen to the canadian
7/17/09, 6:56 PM   #1
Please listen to the canadian
steve004

Ive been looking at this wonderful site for over two years now for rumors, results, etc. But lately im getting trapped into these constant pissing and moaning threads about how people didnt have a good time at a sprint car race. Did anyone read the Canadians thread? I live in MI and head to IN or OH every weekend depending on the weather or I stay in MI. You may say im unusual because I like wing, non wing, pavement and dirt. Also the supers which are the second fastest rececar on an oval. I am 32 now and have averaged about 28 races each summer in the stands. I camp at most tracks but if I cannot then I will drive upwards to 3 1/2 hours home if need be. Met some good friends throughout my little hobby and also brought new fans into racing. I love this sport. Some people on this board and other boards like to *****. I may be speaking for alot of other people so here it goes...........We do not need your negativity! We need your help! I know you people because I sit next to you all the time. Its "this guy did that or that guy isnt discing the track right or that guy has money or".... blah blah. Ever heard of the Beer Hill Gang? The Grove fans help SPONSOR a driver every year. Hmm thats a far cry from some of the garbage I hear on this board. If I had extra money I would help my favorite MI driver get back out on the track this year. Would you? I bet you would spend your money on a bigger hard drive to save all your super neato zingers about promoters and such. Thank you to all the track promoters that post here (rudisell, boorhorst etc) and good job for keeping your cool with these guys on the board.

1 member likes this post: SprintManDave
7/17/09, 7:00 PM   #2
Re: Please listen to the canadian
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve004 View Post
Ive been looking at this wonderful site for over two years now for rumors, results, etc. But lately im getting trapped into these constant pissing and moaning threads about how people didnt have a good time at a sprint car race. Did anyone read the Canadians thread? I live in MI and head to IN or OH every weekend depending on the weather or I stay in MI. You may say im unusual because I like wing, non wing, pavement and dirt. Also the supers which are the second fastest rececar on an oval. I am 32 now and have averaged about 28 races each summer in the stands. I camp at most tracks but if I cannot then I will drive upwards to 3 1/2 hours home if need be. Met some good friends throughout my little hobby and also brought new fans into racing. I love this sport. Some people on this board and other boards like to *****. I may be speaking for alot of other people so here it goes...........We do not need your negativity! We need your help! I know you people because I sit next to you all the time. Its "this guy did that or that guy isnt discing the track right or that guy has money or".... blah blah. Ever heard of the Beer Hill Gang? The Grove fans help SPONSOR a driver every year. Hmm thats a far cry from some of the garbage I hear on this board. If I had extra money I would help my favorite MI driver get back out on the track this year. Would you? I bet you would spend your money on a bigger hard drive to save all your super neato zingers about promoters and such. Thank you to all the track promoters that post here (rudisell, boorhorst etc) and good job for keeping your cool with these guys on the board.

Some do it to get someones goat. They do it on purpose. The USUC ect. Personally, IM GLAD THEY STAYED HOME!

I see your point, The Kamp and Terre update threads went 11 pages before the REAL POSSITIVES came out. If you couldn't have a great time, Its probably because you stepped in some dog poo or something

Chuck

7/17/09, 7:05 PM   #3
steve004

You. I know your not one of them. I too use my real name. Thanks bud we need only the positives.

7/17/09, 7:18 PM   #4
badgerfan

Missed the Canadian's post, can you point me the way? Thanks-enjoy the races this weekend! And I won't say anything negative about the rain fallling here right now.

7/17/09, 7:26 PM   #5
terrehautian

I don't use my real name in my username, but have my first name in my profile (sorry, no last name). I have been suckered by myself and a few others into responding to those people who do it to get to people. The last TH thread, I said my peace, I am done with it. You can't please everyone.

7/17/09, 7:36 PM   #6
IndyBound

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerfan View Post
Missed the Canadian's post, can you point me the way? Thanks-enjoy the races this weekend! And I won't say anything negative about the rain fallling here right now.
Badgerfan, the Canadian's post is under "Some times I don't understand" the poster is apeonephoto, real name James. It is a good post.

Patti

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve004 View Post
Steve004, welcome to the board you learned early that some people like to ***** on this board. They have even bitched about having too much racing in Indiana, now it sounds like they could possibly be loosing Kamp. Maybe that is what it will take to bring some of the negative people on this board over to the positive side, a few race tracks closing or sanctioning bodies going away before they wake up and realize instead of ******** they need to do everything they can to help better the sport we all love.

Patti

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Please listen to the canadian