IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > SCORA at THAT Saturday
6/12/09, 9:11 AM   #1
SCORA at THAT Saturday
#1SPRINTVET

The new SCORA Steel Block Sprint Car Series will be at the Terre Haute Action Track Saturday. The program is shared with Late Models and a rain out makeup for the MSCS Hulman Classic. This will be a full an entertaining day of racing. Some of the early entries for the SCORA part of the program are Barrie Shuttlesworth of New York who has a couple feature wins in winged competition this season. Chase Stockon of Sullivan, a local favorite with two feature wins at Paragon already this season will be competing in both SCORA and MSCS. Dusty Wright of Terre Haute is also competing in both Series. J. T. Stapp the current points leader with SCORA and has a feature win at Flora will be racing. Craig Budde, the Ford man and winner at Charleston, Illinois will be competing. Young Alex Coonan the winner last week at Morgantown, Kentucky will be trying to get a second win. Veteran Ray Kenens of Battleground, Indiana and winner at Kamp Motor Speedway is in the mix. Other veterans like Dave Peperak and Al Thomas are also entered. Rookie leader, Alex Pettas an Arizona transplant will be there. MTS racer from Door, Michigan, Nick Landon is also entered. Legend Sammy Session's grandson will be competing and coming from the Fort Wayne area, Tony Sessions. Other pre entries are Jake Simons, Anthony Loehr, Dave Scott (Motormasher), Jamie Frederickson, Al Caton, Matt Humphrey. Pit gates will open at noon and fan gates at 4:00pm.

6/12/09, 9:17 AM   #2
Re: SCORA at THAT Saturday
illinisprintfan

How much rain did the track get with the last round of storms yesterday? We got alot down near Vincennes.

6/12/09, 9:19 AM   #3
terrehautian

It didn't seem to be too bad here. North and South was much worse. i won't be making this race due to working, though.

6/12/09, 3:31 PM   #4
terrehautian

Don't expect to have the tunnel open, Sounds like there is something else going on besides the rain (another water main break?).

6/12/09, 5:03 PM   #5
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

dont forget white castle is now open just south of the track on east side of us 41 open 24 HRS ALSO
Posted via Mobile Device
Last edited by Wallsracing; 6/12/09 at 9:52 PM.

6/12/09, 6:06 PM   #6
throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallsracing View Post
dont forget white castle is now opejust south of the track on east side of us 41 open 24 HRS ALSO
Posted via Mobile Device

well its official..........ole terre haute is officially a cosmopolitan city!!!!! the days of folks driving all the way to indy for a slider is over.......... with white castle you will be making this move several times/hour.... just before you seat the ass on the toilet!!!
Last edited by throb; 6/12/09 at 6:08 PM.

6/13/09, 8:56 AM   #7
#1SPRINTVET

nine o'clock and the sun is shinning here at the fairgrounds in Terre Haute. Looking for a big race day. See you at the races.

6/23/09, 8:39 PM   #8
tony sessions 17

I just wanted to set the record straight, it came to my attention from a few people that this particular thread had said that I was Sam Sessions' grandson, this is not the case, to let everyone know the correct information is that I am related to Sam, my grandpa and him were cousins. Also some have asked where we have been, just wanted to let everyone know we miss being there but we have run out of money and have to park our car for an undetermined amount of time! Hopefully with any luck we may get back out this year but it does not look good.

6/23/09, 11:17 PM   #9
dkgphoto

I hate to be the ball buster here, but I'm pretty sure the MSCS series, is running at Vermilion County Speedway on Saturday 06-27-09
I think its going to a little tough to get from one track to the other doing double duty. Tell me if I'm wrong!
Dave Gansert
VCS Track Photographer

6/23/09, 11:51 PM   #10
terrehautian

Look at the original posters date......

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > SCORA at THAT Saturday