IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > WIlliams Grove - USAC - rained out
6/3/09, 3:44 PM   #1
WIlliams Grove - USAC - rained out
mudclods

6/3/09, 4:09 PM   #2
Re: WIlliams Grove - USAC - rained out
RacinFool

Rain date???

6/3/09, 4:10 PM   #3
AlkyMadness

If it's like last year, there won't be raindate. Don't know why they wouldn't use Friday though since they've got the gap between Big Diamond and Mercer.

6/3/09, 4:17 PM   #4
KR_17

Were still trying to figure out where its raing at the track, just left there 5 min ago and was cloudy but no rain, was ready to see some non wings at the Grove. i feel like we just got lol

6/3/09, 4:42 PM   #5
ked

Anyone else feel like there has been way too many rain outs this year. Mother nature sure doesn't like us race fans this year... I've been to a good 4 races that got called after I got there and another 4 that were called before I left. Lets hope this stops soon! I'll take rain on a non-race day anytime!

6/3/09, 4:44 PM   #6
CTtoPA

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 4

Apparently it's supposed to rain later. The people running the track now pull the plug rather quickly. Guess I'm going bowling! Why they don't use Friday as the rain date and have their "360 Nationals" some other time is beyond me.

6/3/09, 5:17 PM   #7
torsionbar

seems like if there is a cloud in the sky anymore in mechanicsburg on a race night, they throw in the towel. i was at the track when they cancelled and it wasn't raining yet. might rain later but who knows. you still have to give any touring sanction a chance to race when they travel in from as far as they do.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > WIlliams Grove - USAC - rained out