IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MTQRL Fast Facts - May 23rd Lawrenceburg Speedway
5/24/09, 12:29 PM   #11
Re: MTQRL Fast Facts - May 23rd Lawrenceburg Speedway
TQ29m

Quote:
Originally Posted by TqMidget41&84 View Post
From what I hear (didnt watch cause I was in the seat) the heat races where real good. And Jason and Tate put on a good show in the feature. Congrats to both....alsoTim Lynch did a great job coming in 3rd. First race for the midwest tq's this year, so everyone is working out bugs and several "new" engines hit the track last night. Track looked great all night so a big thanks to the track prep crew !
Posted via Mobile Device
I'd have to second that, Brett, and as my wife said, a very impressive facility, track prep was just shy of perfect, I think everyone's car counts were down last night, this is a weekend that starts a lot of other activities, and with the Indy 500, and the Coke Cola 600, cookouts, graduations, fuel prices on the rise again, the political uncertinty, maybe we could expect some slowdown in personal activity. Let there be no doubt, the Vincennes University Midwest TQ Racing league is in it for the long haul, and will pick up it's car count, as the season goes on. There was some good racing, early on, and throughout the 20 lap feature, a alot of these cars were on the track for the first time this season, and also included several drivers and owners who were just getting started, plus, as mentioned, several "new" engnes, other than the traditional Honda CB750. I can't help but wonder, when this website goes to a real name only format, how many "posters" will stay, and how many will fade, personally, it can't happen soon enough! Thanks again to the staff at "th Burg", and to the people that took the opportunity to accept the challange! Bob

5/24/09, 1:08 PM   #12
fanrace

fact is the TQ race last night only hurt the image of TQ Racing as a whole.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------
Last edited by fanrace; 5/24/09 at 10:22 PM.

5/24/09, 1:37 PM   #13
TqMidget41&84

That's just an opinion, "fanrace". Speaking of imagine, again another posting without a name. We all race because we obviously enjoy it, and it showed in the pits and on the track last night with MTQRL. 17 cars for the second race ever for MTQRL, that is a decent car count for any racing league. So say what you will, we will continue to have fun with whatever negative remarks you have !
Posted via Mobile Device

5/24/09, 1:50 PM   #14
fanrace

Having fun is great, I just dont think the fans " the people that pay good money too see a race" got any of that last night with the TQ Race, thankfully the sprints and mini sprints were there.

5/24/09, 1:57 PM   #15
LovetoRace

not Zach Cougill just to clear that up

5/24/09, 5:39 PM   #16
24midgets

I think everybody being negitive about anouther race groups race is childish. if everyone would just expect that there are two race club and that's the way it going to be . No ones asking you to like it but get over your little fits. Here's the way I see it yes it has thined out the number of cars at each race but there are guys that stoped racing for what ever reason that have come back to race. So instead of drawing a line in your sandbox saying don't play on my side. And try to mend the fences and maybe in some chance both clubs will survive and maybe even grow to be what they once was. If the childish things where not going on maybe some racers would run both clubs but I've been made to fell like an outsider just because im running where I can make the most money.so do what's best for the umra try to not repesent them in a negative manner be more professional about your action because the damage you are doing now is going to affect your club next year . If you don't understand that all the track promoters read this site daily and the effect will hurt more than help you. PS.. I went to the race at brownstown and never bashed anyone so please do the same.

Chris Mann
Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: Sandy Lowe, STP
5/24/09, 6:12 PM   #17
fanrace

.Fact is the club was started for the wrong reason and when your new club has hurt tq racing to the point that nobody wants to run we can thank people like you that has DONE NOTHING for tq racing and I mean nothing And I have not one time mentioned another club, TQ RACING as a whole so keep trying to explain why and how and what your going to do for TQ racing because you are sadley mistaken, So think what you may , and let the racing speak for itself,
Last edited by fanrace; 5/24/09 at 10:31 PM.

5/24/09, 6:29 PM   #18
TqMidget41&84

Fanrace, are you ashamed to use your real name and feel like you need to hide behind a fake one ? Just curious ?
Posted via Mobile Device

5/24/09, 6:37 PM   #19
tqracerxx

why are names so critical to you ? you just dont like hearing facts, truth hurts ?

5/24/09, 7:02 PM   #20
fanrace

Because unlike you I dont want to make this a personal issue, I just want the fans and the racing people know the truth about what kind of show you are trying to put out there, Food for thought... its always good to hear the truth and not to attack people. Dont you agree? Fans are great people they are what make the sport and they should be at the top of the list. and I really dont think they care to waste hard earned money on people trying to say there is going to be 26 to 28 cars and only 17 show up with 5 cars at the finish. so you might want to keep to yourself how great your show is going to be until you have put a effort into one.

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MTQRL Fast Facts - May 23rd Lawrenceburg Speedway