IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Budde wins at Charleson SCORA
5/10/09, 10:28 PM   #11
Re: Budde wins at Charleson SCORA
Pushtruck

A Big "Thank You" to all the drivers and crews who were able to make it to our first show. We appreciate the great racing you guys put on for the fans. I hope you all enjoyed yourselves as much as the SCORA staff and the fans enjoyed watching you. We appreciate how professional all of you conducted yourselves through-out the evening.

We hope to see all of you again at our next race on Saturday, May 23rd at Clay County Speedway in Flora, IL. We also look forward to seeing the racers who couldn't make it due to mechanical problems and those who did not have their cars ready as well. We appreaciated all of your input and with your help we hope to make this series better each race.

Thanks to the staff of Charleston Speedway for all of their co-operation and for putting together a track that was very condusive to sprint car racing.

Congratulations Craig, well done.

Joe Chambers
Official Push Trucks
SCORA Race Director

5/10/09, 10:33 PM   #12
Pushtruck

http://www.scoraracing.com/points/

5/10/09, 10:39 PM   #13
terrehautian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushtruck View Post
A Big "Thank You" to all the drivers and crews who were able to make it to our first show. We appreciate the great racing you guys put on for the fans. I hope you all enjoyed yourselves as much as the SCORA staff and the fans enjoyed watching you. We appreciate how professional all of you conducted yourselves through-out the evening.

We hope to see all of you again at our next race on Saturday, May 23rd at Clay County Speedway in Flora, IL. We also look forward to seeing the racers who couldn't make it due to mechanical problems and those who did not have their cars ready as well. We appreaciated all of your input and with your help we hope to make this series better each race.

Thanks to the staff of Charleston Speedway for all of their co-operation and for putting together a track that was very condusive to sprint car racing.

Congratulations Craig, well done.

Joe Chambers
Official Push Trucks
SCORA Race Director
I will make the next race. I lost track of time while riding a motorcycle and didn't make it to Sams on time.

5/11/09, 9:26 AM   #14
josh slone

Congratulations to J.T. Stapp too. He loves to race and I am glad he had a good run.

5/12/09, 10:33 AM   #15
Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscs20 View Post
How in the world are the points caculated?
I think I heard that whoever wins the drawing for the DT-3 at the drivers' meeting gets a 20 point deduction.:2:

Tim Simmons

5/14/09, 1:04 AM   #16
mscs20

Yeah, no kiddin. I still dont get it and Sam hasn't called me back. If anyone has Ray Kenens number, or see him, he needs to call me. 217 766 7889.

Steve

5/14/09, 2:21 PM   #17
Pushtruck

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscs20 View Post
How in the world are the points caculated?

Steve,

The "points system" page on the SCORA website explains Sam's point system for SCORA.

http://www.scoraracing.com/points/

Any other questions about points, Sam would have to answer directly. 812-249-0044. Sam also has Ray's number.

By the way Tim, I liked the DT-3 winner idea... that was funny.

Joe
Last edited by Pushtruck; 5/14/09 at 2:22 PM.

5/14/09, 4:04 PM   #18
amati

Congrats Craig Keep up the hard work and keep the wins coming. You and your family deserve the wins.

Alex Shanks

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Budde wins at Charleson SCORA