IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
IndyBound (Offline)
  #91 12/28/09 10:24 PM
Winter returned to Oswego today, woke up to a freash blanket of light fluffy snow all over everything. Another foot of snow is forecast for the next 24 hours and a high of 24 degrees on Tuesday with a wind chill of minus 15 to 20. Sounds like a good day to stay inside!

Patti
illiNOISE (Offline)
  #92 12/30/09 8:18 AM
It's snowing here again, but lucky me, I'm on my last day of vacation, so I don't have to drive to work in it.

Even Roman Chariots ran non-wing, and on dirt. Hail Caesar!
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #93 12/30/09 10:49 AM
Waiting on another "dusting" of snow here in Central Indiana. We seem to be in a pattern of getting this "dusting" every other day or so.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
Lucky161 (Offline)
  #94 12/30/09 11:05 AM
A little delayed on Xmas weather report, but we actually had a White Christmas this year. Just barely, but enough that we had a 5' snowman in the front yard on Christmas Day and my 3.5 yo nephew ate his first snow. White Christmas's are rare here, but like most of our other snows, it was gone the next day. Yesterday it snowed from about noon until midnight. I was expecting to have to defrost my windows this morning, but at 5am it was 37 and all the snow was gone. First race is in Feb and my brother got me some insulated coveralls for Xmas that should be perfect for that weekend. Life is good!
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #95 12/30/09 12:27 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky161:
Just barely, but enough that we had a 5' snowman in the front yard on Christmas Day and my 3.5 yo nephew ate his first snow. !

Hope it wasnt yellow snow!

Heheheh
illiNOISE (Offline)
  #96 1/1/10 8:28 AM
-1 chill factor here right now, with a 30% chance of snow this afternoon. That might not seem too cold for those of you up north, but it's rather chilly for the St. Louis-area.

Tim Watson (Offline)
  #97 1/1/10 10:36 AM
We had a "Indiana blizzard" here to clean up on Thursday morning. 1-2" of dust so the shovels handled it and the snowblower got another day off. I don't see much snow coming my way in the next week but we are looking at high temps around 12-15 degrees for the next 7 days.
illiNOISE (Offline)
  #98 1/2/10 8:24 AM
-9 wind chill here right now.

sprntr (Offline)
  #99 1/2/10 7:58 PM
Originally Posted by illiNOISE:
-9 wind chill here right now.
It was -17 when I got up today & made it all the way up to -2 with a -15 windchill.
They're predicting a calm -20 for tonight & +3 with a -20 windchill for tomorrow.
badgerfan (Offline)
  #100 1/2/10 8:09 PM
Originally Posted by sprntr:
It was -17 when I got up today & made it all the way up to -2 with a -15 windchill.
They're predicting a calm -20 for tonight & +3 with a -20 windchill for tomorrow.
Yeah, but its a dry cold eh? 9 below this morning--I'm getting too old for this stuff.
Closed Thread