IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
cshuman (Offline)
  #1 10/15/11 6:09 PM
Without sounding like I'm trying to cause trouble, I'm curious why the "kokomo klash" paid $125 less to run 4th, then it does to run 4th on a standard pay Sunday night?
Posted via Mobile Device
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #2 10/15/11 7:00 PM
Originally Posted by cshuman:
Without sounding like I'm trying to cause trouble, I'm curious why the "kokomo klash" paid $125 less to run 4th, then it does to run 4th on a standard pay Sunday night?
Posted via Mobile Device
Only a guess Casey, but did the winner receive more, so the rest of the field receives less? BTW good run last night, first time in that car?

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
D.N.3 (Offline)
  #3 10/15/11 9:15 PM
If you were there lastnight why didn't you ask them.
cshuman (Offline)
  #4 10/15/11 9:53 PM
I didn't go get the payout last night, the owner did or I would have. : )
Posted via Mobile Device
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #5 10/15/11 11:54 PM
Besides the entry fee, I heard they were charging a $20 transponder fee too! They didn't do that earlier this year. Just one more thing with the payout through the field being worse other than the $190 to start rather than the standard $155. Good question Casey,but we probably will never hear a real answer for it.
Posted via Mobile Device
mortboyz
  #6 10/16/11 1:43 AM
Where did you finish last night J.T. ?
9 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, BrentTFunk, ByronMack, dirtnonwingfan, jim goerge, mowerman, racefan20, throb
  #7 10/16/11 10:24 AM
Don't be a wiseacre, I didn't go for the reasons that are stated. I knew what everyone else was complaining about ahead of time and decided not to. Hope that's ok with you lol.
Posted via Mobile Device
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #8 10/16/11 10:44 AM
If JT Sapp spent as much time preparing and racing, as he does whining on the internet, we might be as impressed with him, as he is with himself.
16 Likes: 38DD, Andrew S. Quinn, burris7555, ByronMack, crp26, D.N.3, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, mayor31, mowerman, PAW, racefan20, throb, Wallsracing
  #9 10/16/11 10:51 AM
Well Brent I feel honored that you always look for my posts on here. Guess that's how exciting your life is! I think its comical to see how you react. Especially since you have all the answers! Have a great off-season, what will you do with yourself?
Posted via Mobile Device
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #10 10/16/11 10:58 AM
I will probably sit at home like you do, and wait to see what you whine about next. Don't send me a pm, I don't care. Thanks for highjacking another thread Mr. Sapp.
4 Likes: gtownplowboy, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, midnightrider