IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
View Poll Results: Who will win the nascar title?
Mark Martin 28 33.73%
Jimmie Johnson 5 6.02%
Tony Stewart 31 37.35%
Denny Hamlin 4 4.82%
Kasey Kahne 3 3.61%
Jeff Gordon 7 8.43%
Kurt Busch 2 2.41%
Greg Biffle 1 1.20%
Juan Montoya 9 10.84%
Ryan Newman 2 2.41%
Carl Edwards 1 1.20%
Brian Vickers 2 2.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll
REH24 (Offline)
  #21 9/21/09 1:46 PM
Could this be one of the down falls of NASCAR and it's drivers? Watch this from Fox40.com in California, suppose to be interview with Montoya and a sportcaster and Montoya walks off before the interveiw.

http://www.fox40.com/videobeta/watch...efd2&src=front
dirtduster
  #22 9/21/09 2:37 PM
Who cares about all of these 500 mile marathons when the race is usually decided by pit strategy and fuel mileage anyway.BORING!
#1Brad Kuhn Fan (Offline)
  #23 9/21/09 3:52 PM
Originally Posted by REH24:
Who really cares. Anymore it is all about money not "Real Racing"
Originally Posted by dirtduster:
Who cares about all of these 500 mile marathons when the race is usually decided by pit strategy and fuel mileage anyway.BORING!
ok. quit making everything negitive. this is a post for nascar fans and who they think will win. if you dont like it dont post.
REH24 (Offline)
  #24 9/21/09 4:28 PM
Originally Posted by #1Brad Kuhn Fan:
ok. quit making everything negitive. this is a post for nascar fans and who they think will win. if you dont like it dont post.
Devin, sorry to step on your feet and hurt your feelings but thought forums were for a persons opinion. Didn't mean for my post to be negative just expressing my opinion as others have done. Beside what does NASCRAP have to do with "Open Wheel Racing"?

R. Hill
#1Brad Kuhn Fan (Offline)
  #25 9/21/09 7:55 PM
Originally Posted by REH24:
Devin, sorry to step on your feet and hurt your feelings but thought forums were for a persons opinion. Didn't mean for my post to be negative just expressing my opinion as others have done. Beside what does NASCRAP have to do with "Open Wheel Racing"?

R. Hill
what did my 1st post say? and you didnt step on my toes.. just dont want this post to turn negtive..
racegal (Offline)
  #26 9/22/09 11:08 AM
Jeff Gordon!! Oops!! Did I say something wrong?:2:

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
Onlydirt (Offline)
  #27 9/22/09 11:40 AM
I dont blame JPM, the media circus is out of hand. He had worked all day and wanted to be done.
Midget82
  #28 9/24/09 6:05 AM
Isn't Dick Trickle in the "Chase" this year? I'm puttin' my money on him...
pletchfan (Offline)
  #29 9/24/09 9:02 PM
Originally Posted by Al Pierce:
Who cares about this year? I'm looking to next year when the chase will have the top 35 so Jr will be in it.
TOO funny Al. I love your post.

I would really like to see Tony win his first year as a car owner but sentimentally I would LOVE to see Mark Martin win a championship before he retires.