IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > "Card Shower"
3/25/08, 10:35 PM   #1
"Card Shower"
tjtomthumb

I spoke with NASCAR Sprint Cup flagman Rick Monroe tonight at the DARF Promoters Night meeting, and he said he and wife Sue are amazed at the number of cards Sue has received.

As I posted a couple weeks ago, Sue is in the middle of a tough battle with that dreaded C desease, still going through treatments, etc, and can still use more cards to let her know the racing family is thinking of her. Rick had been on a family leave of absence from NASCAR but had to return to work a couple weeks ago at Atlanta, so now he is away from home several days a week. This makes things that much harder for them.

Anyone wishing to send a card to cheer her up, here is the address again. Thank you all so much for the past and I hope future support of a great racing family.

Sue Monroe
732 Park Ave.
Piqua, OH 45356

Many of you may remember Rick back in the early 80's and into the 90's when he flagged at the Winchester Speedway in Indiana and Eldora Speedway and Shadybowl Speedway in Ohio.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > "Card Shower"