IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > In-Car Camera Service Package
9/16/10, 9:48 AM   #1
In-Car Camera Service Package
nonwing

Hey Racers,

I put up a thread over on Classifieds (specifically, it is in "Other Classifieds") about providing an in-car camera service for race teams interested in having an in-car camera mounted in their cars for the night. At the end of the night, I hand you a DVD with all of the footage to take home and watch. In the thread over in classifieds I tried to create some packages that might be of interest.

Most of all, I would really like your feedback on what you think about the idea and how I priced it. As you review, keep in mind about travel expenses (I will travel from Brownsburg/Indy so I can reach many of the tracks within an hour to two hours.) Pit Pass cost, a couple of race track steaks, DVD stock, the investment in the camera and mounting equipment and my time invested in doing the work.

Thanks, I look forward to your opinions, and from what I have read on here for the past 7 or 8 years, everyone here certainly has one or two. LOL.

Thanks,
George Wilkins
Last edited by nonwing; 9/16/10 at 10:03 AM.

9/16/10, 11:14 AM   #2
Re: In-Car Camera Service Package
apexonephoto

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 35

George,

Do you have an example posted anywhere of footage? I have had someone ask me about renting my camera (in Canada), just wasn't sure of where my level of quality ranked.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > In-Car Camera Service Package