IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #1 8/29/15 8:14 AM
Just wanted to thank Robert Bell for running all the USAC shows he can make. Really genuine guy with a big heart livin the dream.

Thanks!
Chuck

Charles Nungester
17 Likes: 2fast4u, akracer48, BrentTFunk, davidm, dirtnonwingfan, erich45, Indy1808, interpreter66, JCC, jim goerge, luckybuc97, oppweld, pushinthecushin, rapid robert, speed bump, tubemaster, WinglessLovers
speed bump (Offline)
  #2 8/29/15 9:17 AM
Only a Real Racer would do that ....Good Luck Robert .....
Sausage (Offline)
  #3 8/29/15 10:30 AM
Agree with you both, definition of budget racing. Looked like the Casey Shuman crew was on a tight budget too with open trailer and an old Argosy pulling it. Saw #16 on open trailer getting gas on our way in. Kind of took me back to the old days when everyone had an open trailer and a pickup,
4 Likes: davidm, jim goerge, kart31rac, oppweld
davidm (Offline)
  #4 8/29/15 11:02 AM
The Colfax Comet.

17 Likes: akracer48, Charles Nungester, DaveP63, fish, huskermudd, i love dirt track racing, Indy1808, interpreter66, JCC, jim goerge, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, pushinthecushin, racemaniac, racinrich, SPRINTCAR, WinglessLovers
ThrowbackRacingTeam (Offline)
  #5 8/29/15 1:38 PM
It's free advertising for the sport. It would be good if more teams would go back to them.
2 Likes: Indy1808, JCC
Jonr (Offline)
  #6 8/29/15 2:26 PM
Love the Colfax Comet.

I have one of his quick qualifier at the Knoxville Nationals T-Shirts. Of course, he was the quick qualifier because he was the first person to take time that night. His run at the quick qualifer was very short lived.
3 Likes: dirtnonwingfan, JCC, jim goerge
streetglider (Offline)
  #7 8/29/15 3:04 PM
Bell is a genuine good guy living the dream. I'm glad I got the chance to talk to him.
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, JCC, jim goerge
interpreter66 (Offline)
  #8 8/29/15 4:51 PM
Saw him at east bay and Ocala for the winter us ac show's , now that's a haul!
Best shirt going
3 Likes: i love dirt track racing, JCC, jim goerge
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #9 8/29/15 11:37 PM
He won best appearing tonight at Kokomo. What a great guy.
13 Likes: Charles Nungester, davidm, Hamby812, i love dirt track racing, Indy1808, interpreter66, JCC, jim goerge, LUCKYONE, Nate, racemaniac, racinrich, Speedracer