IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
jjones752 (Offline)
  #1 9/22/14 7:33 PM
Looking for a 12" Beadlock to replace the one that escaped along I69 Saturday night; 2" or 3" inner half, somewhere in that area (offset is too confusing). Doesn't have to have a center, I have a spare, but 31-spline if it has one. Prefer local (Indy area) becuase I need it by next Saturday.
Or, if you happen to take a blimp ride along the I-69 corridor and see mine in a ditch or cornfield, let me know...

Jim Jones
Midwest Thunder Speed2 Midget #97
badcoupe (Offline)
  #2 9/22/14 8:03 PM
Jim I have a 12 but it's 5 offset if it will work for you that you're more than welcome to use. I couldn't get my car wide enough with it so I just keep it around for a spare. The beadlock is a bit banged up but it holds air fine.
jjones752 (Offline)
  #3 9/23/14 5:38 AM
That would probably only work for me if the track really slicks off; like you I'd have an issue getting it out in the breeze. I'd prefer something with more offset that I can move in or out with spacers, but if I can't find something to buy before Friday I would gladly accept your offer of a loan, just for insurance to get me through the last two nights. Where are you located?

Jim Jones
Midwest Thunder Speed2 Midget #97
badcoupe (Offline)
  #4 9/23/14 12:33 PM
Connersville in