IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2012 Open wingless Rides in Ohio/Indy
12/14/11, 1:02 AM   #1
2012 Open wingless Rides in Ohio/Indy
GVP Racing

Hello All,

My Name is Garrett Park and I have recently moved to Lima, Ohio from Pueblo, Colorado. I am attending school here at University of Northwestern Ohio and have also been selected to be apart of the schools Motorsports team to work on there stock cars and modifieds. I am looking to speak to any teams that have any open sprint car seats, winged or wingless. Waynesfield is down the street and would be interested in running there. If you have an open seat or a back up car looking to get on the track please contact me. I have some funding and backing. Would be open to any positions for a full season to a single race, just want to be behind the wheel. I am very experienced in multiple classes of racing and am the 2008 URSS western Region Rookie Of the Year in a 305 winged car. My email is Garrett.Park@hotmail.com or my phone number is 303-885-3826. I have much more info about my racing experience, just let me know! I strive for success and will not dissapoint any car owner.
Thank You
Garrett Park
GVP Racing
Last edited by GVP Racing; 12/14/11 at 1:03 AM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2012 Open wingless Rides in Ohio/Indy