IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
david mitchell (Offline)
  #1 6/19/18 7:02 PM
Everyone who loves sprint cars on pavement and not just dirt be at Anderson on Thursday night.Twenty cars already entered.Swanson,Leary,Gordon in the Hoffman car,Grant,Hamilton.Last three Little 500 winners.15,00 general admission.Kenyon midgets also.3,000 to win.First of three of these during summer.Come out even if you don’t like sprint cars on pavement.You can tell me what you think of me😁if only half of you who don’t like me show up,we can double the crowd.😹
11 Likes: Bostonian, BrentTFunk, duel, EBookerFan, interpreter66, jdull99, Kydehart, LB, OnTheHammer, Pat O'Connor Fan, PAW
BrentTFunk (Online)
  #2 6/19/18 7:42 PM
Your best post ever. Gonna try to make it. Depends on when I get off work. Also a HARF night if I remember right.
5 Likes: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Kydehart, Pat O'Connor Fan, tirespinner
Kydehart (Offline)
  #3 6/19/18 8:10 PM
Agreed!!! Best post ever. Wish I didn't have to work that night. I hope everyone shows up!!
2 Likes: BrentTFunk, jim goerge
david mitchell (Offline)
  #4 6/19/18 8:38 PM
See,I can be nice.Just don’t tell many this.I have a persona😏 to uphold.
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, Kydehart, OnTheHammer
tirespinner (Offline)
  #5 6/20/18 1:13 PM
Originally Posted by chris jockish:
special thursday night 21st anderson speedway; sprints, kenyon midgets,thunder roadsters, and outlaw figure 8s for $8.00 saturday 23rd terre haute action track $5.00 off. Flat track motorcycles. And sunday the 24th bob darland memorial at kokomo $5.00 off. Thank you track promotors
. Fyi
3 Likes: addictedtodirt, BrentTFunk, LB
PIT CART (Offline)
  #6 6/21/18 12:45 PM
No racing tonight 😥
david mitchell (Offline)
  #7 6/21/18 1:50 PM
Postponed to July 5th.Anderson on 5th and Putamville on 6th.Nice pavement,dirt weekend.The 7th,Who knows.
2 Likes: OnTheHammer, Pat O'Connor Fan
Chase Hightower (Offline)
  #8 6/21/18 7:18 PM
Great post! I’m thrilled to see Rick Dawson and Anderson try this deal!!! And also very pleased and impressed with the entry list for a Thursday night show. Neat to see the caliber of entries, and especially Hoffman’s coming out with Eric Gordon. Pavement racing doesn’t have to be dead. I think it just shows there are people (owners & drivers) who still want to run. And I for one want to see and enjoy it. Again thanks to Rick, sponsors involved, owners, drivers, and everyone at Anderson Speedway for putting their necks and wallets out for it!
6 Likes: BrentTFunk, interpreter66, jdull99, mc/rider, Pat O'Connor Fan, PIT CART
Kinser11 (Offline)
  #9 6/22/18 7:14 PM
What happen to the Hoffman/Eric Gordon car in the little 500. They was my pick to win.