IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Blake Fitzpatrick 08/31/2008
9/1/08, 4:48 AM   #1
Blake Fitzpatrick 08/31/2008
JasonWatt

Blake,
Way to go tonight at Haubstadt! You were flying around the track in the heat race and was my pick to win the feature. I look forward to seeing you race more as it seems you get more confident every time you go out.

My 9 year old & I love the Black / White car!!

May see you in Flora for the MSCS next weekend. My son cannot wait to meet you.......

Great 2nd place finish tonight, that feature win is right around the corner and I want to be there to see it!

Jason Watt

9/1/08, 7:17 AM   #2
Re: Blake Fitzpatrick 08/31/2008
illiNOISE

Way to go Blake! It's always great to see our former Pike County racers do well in the full size cars.

And while we're giving kudos to Blake, how about a shout out to Braylon Fitzpatrick, who ran 3rd in the Winged Micro feature Friday night at Linton, IN.

9/3/08, 5:46 AM   #3
Re: Blake Fitzpatrick 08/31/2008
JasonWatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by illiNOISE View Post
Way to go Blake! It's always great to see our former Pike County racers do well in the full size cars.

And while we're giving kudos to Blake, how about a shout out to Braylon Fitzpatrick, who ran 3rd in the Winged Micro feature Friday night at Linton, IN.
I am assuming I seen Braylon and Blake trying to walk through (The drive through) at Taco Bell in Princeton after the race! I do not think they were able to eat because the dining room was closed!

Congrats Braylon, hoping to see Blake get that feature win soon!

Jason Watt

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Blake Fitzpatrick 08/31/2008