IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Hoosier 100
5/22/15, 12:17 PM   #1
Hoosier 100
WinglessLovers

Race Count This Year: 77
Race Count Last Year: 85

Just wanted to share my comments on last night's Hoosier 100. The crowd was great, the field was good at 29 and the racing was top notch. I believe it was one of the best Silver Crown races I have attended. A.J. Fike was the rabbit leading until lap 67 when Kody (Who can stop me) Swanson went to the lead. Steve Buckwalter, Brian Tyler and Aaron Pierce were the show. Buckwalter came from 16th to as high as 6th until I believe he blew a right rear tire and flipped in turn two and was OK. Brian Tyler had engine problems in his assigned ride and jumped into the Bateman #55 starting 27th and running as high as 2nd before finally finishing 3rd. Aaron Pierce was not as spectacular as the other two being more conservative but still advanced from 18th to finish 2nd. A very competitive 100 lapper on a nice evening at the Fairgrounds. Look forward to next year's running of the race.

5/22/15, 1:43 PM   #2
2HWrench

Good job to Tyler Courtney. Sunshine had a great race going until lap 98 when his right rear finally gave up.

5/22/15, 2:04 PM   #3
Re: Hoosier 100
EBookerFan

The racing at the fairgrounds last night was very good. Both Swanson and Fike had the field covered for most of the race but there was lots of competition back in the field. Schrader and Wallace were the draws for the modifieds but the class of the field was Joey Kramer who won his 3rd fairgrounds race to tie Schrader for most wins.

3 members like this post: dirt_trackgurl006, jim goerge, ronmil
5/23/15, 12:56 AM   #4
Re: Hoosier 100
sprntr

And how about that show the drifters put on? What a great crowd reaction!

3 members like this post: jim goerge, Robbie, ronmil
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Hoosier 100