IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
dirtflinger (Offline)
  #1 6/25/12 10:38 PM
Kyle Larson is on a rail in OH winning two in a row with the All Stars!!

Posted via Mobile Device
2 Likes: cubs21, rclaridge
luvsprints (Offline)
  #2 6/25/12 10:51 PM
Congrats to Kyle, Davey, Dalton and Chucky!! A lot of hard work over the past few weeks building the wing car. Not bad for a bunch of non-wing mechanics!!!!
midgy (Offline)
  #3 6/25/12 11:14 PM
Originally Posted by luvsprints:
Congrats to Kyle, Davey, Dalton and Chucky!! A lot of hard work over the past few weeks building the wing car. Not bad for a bunch of non-wing mechanics!!!!
Great job to all!!!!

Posted via Mobile Device
ossuks (Offline)
  #4 6/26/12 6:15 AM
Really, this kid just keeps on winning. Everywhere he goes, anything he drives, on any surface. This is the one that needs to go to Indy! Imagine the doors it would open for other sprint and midget guys with the type of performance he would put on!!
2 Likes: dirtflinger, short track scott
groove grabber (Offline)
  #5 6/26/12 9:37 AM
Unreal, for my whole life ive had dreams at night of winning big races like alot do but whats ridiculous is for the last two nights ive ran 2nd to that dude, I cant even outrun him in my dreams!

Shane Cockrum
Posted via Mobile Device
Rex W. (Offline)
  #6 6/26/12 9:50 AM
Originally Posted by ossuks:
This is the one that needs to go to Indy! Imagine the doors it would open for other sprint and midget guys with the type of performance he would put on!!
The only thing that will open doors for any sprint or midget guy at the speedway is $$$$$$$.

Posted via Mobile Device
Shawn (Offline)
  #7 6/26/12 10:46 AM
The latest news concerning Kyle is that he'll be making his NASCAR Camping World Truck Series debut at Kentucky Speedway. He'll be wheeling the #4 Turner Motorsports Chevrolet.

*per @KyleLarsonRacin on Twitter.