IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Hanford USAC/WoO Rained Out!!...
3/19/11, 1:12 AM   #1
Hanford USAC/WoO Rained Out!!...
AustinSprinter

Race Count This Year: (22)
Race Count Last Year: (29)

with 20%-30% chance of rain for Sat's scheduled USAC/WoO at Tulare....Its be'n said both shows could be resched. for next w/e??...nothing is confirmed!!...........

3/19/11, 10:11 AM   #2
Re: Hanford USAC/WoO Rained Out!!...
staggerman

I wasn't there but listened on Dirtvision. Seems to me the Woo sure shot themselves in the foot by running a B-main to eliminate 1 car. They should have just started everyone and they would have got the feature in. Why don't they run the features on Sunday since they are in the area? They could run the nonwinged B and A and the Woo A. Open the stands for free since the purse has already been paid by the Friday crowd. Just my thought.

1 member likes this post: AustinSprinter
3/19/11, 11:41 AM   #3
Hanford USAC/WoO Rained Out!!......
AustinSprinter

Race Count This Year: (22)
Race Count Last Year: (29)

JMO....Mite be in violation of Fair Board/Church on Sun.!!.....Tulare is in residential area.....

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Hanford USAC/WoO Rained Out!!...