IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac: Tulare and hanford’s usac sprint car and midget races
3/3/22, 12:30 PM   #1
Usac: Tulare and hanford’s usac sprint car and midget races
admin

3/3/22 12:26 PM TULARE AND HANFORD’S USAC SPRINT CAR AND MIDGET RACES ARE CANCELLED DUE TO FORECASTED RAIN

http://usacracing.com/news/sprint-ca...orecasted-rain

TULARE AND HANFORD’S USAC SPRINT CAR AND MIDGET RACES ARE CANCELLED DUE TO FORECASTED RAIN

MARCH 3, 2022………With an impending forecast of heavy rain on both Friday and Saturday, officials with Thunderbowl Raceway, Keller Auto Speedway, and USAC have cancelled their upcoming races. This is also in consideration of the current fuel prices for racers and fans. USAC officials are looking into options for rescheduling the events.

Tomorrow’s show, March 4th, at Tulare’s Thunderbowl Raceway was scheduled to host the fourth point race for the AMSOIL USAC/CRA Sprint Car Series and the season openers for the USAC Western States and Bay Cities Racing Association (BCRA) Midgets. The winged Western RaceSaver 305 Sprint Cars were also on the card.*

The following night, Saturday, March 5th, the same classes were slated to compete at the Keller Auto Speedway in Hanford.

The AMSOIL USAC/CRA Sprint Cars will be back in action on Saturday, March 26th, at Perris Auto Speedway for the “So Cal Showdown” with the NOS Energy Drink World of Outlaws Sprint Cars, PAS Young Gun Sprint Cars, and PAS Senior Sprint Cars.

The USAC Western States Midgets will open their season, along with BCRA, at Placerville Speedway’s “Spring Fever Frenzy” on Saturday, March 26th. The winged Sprint Car Challenge Tour will also be featured that night.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
3/4/22, 2:41 PM   #2
Re: Usac: Tulare and hanford’s usac sprint car and midget ra
jonboat15

Darn, I woke up this morning looking forward to tonight's racing. I did find something else exciting to watch though even though it is not live. Motorcycle Speedway racing on Youtube, the older west coasters know all about it. Talk about pitching it in and power sliding through a turn. Wow ! If you find yourself with nothing to watch give it a try.

3 members like this post: BrentTFunk, tirespinner, TQ29m
3/4/22, 3:09 PM   #3
TQ29m

Old Flat Tracker here, you should try it sometimes, I watch it every time I catch it on the tube, you can look it feet and tell who has, and who hasn't, left foot will have a lot of toe out, mine are not so bad.

6 members like this post: BrentTFunk, duel, jonboat15, luckybuc97, PJ Wright, tirespinner
3/4/22, 4:31 PM   #4
jonboat15

I have tried it, I'm getting close to 60 now, have 5 bikes in the garage, all MX or enduro. I still try to act like a kid on them, sometimes I crash and wonder why I can't grow up and ride like a normal person.

4 members like this post: BrentTFunk, duel, luckybuc97, tirespinner
3/4/22, 4:58 PM   #5
duel

I am headed to the Volusia 1/2 mile for ama flat track next Thursday and Friday. Going to the Daytona 200 on Saturday. I tried some ice racing in the early 70's. A little more forgiving than the dirt. Love the flat track dirt races. Also disappointed in the cancelation but it looks to be cold there too.

3 members like this post: BrentTFunk, jonboat15, tirespinner
3/4/22, 5:48 PM   #6
TQ29m

I'm 85, I think my left foot has straightened up in the years since I quit, Ha!

4 members like this post: BrentTFunk, duel, jonboat15, tirespinner
Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac: Tulare and hanford’s usac sprint car and midget races