IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #1 7/26/10 3:11 PM
Please keep Tony in your prayers as he is battling cancer. I talked to Tony a couple weeks ago and he was about to start his treatments.

Jerry #66j
stida.com
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, IndyBound, Pat O'Connor Fan, racegal
racegal (Offline)
  #2 7/26/10 3:29 PM
Oh No! I hate to hear this! A childhood friend! We raced quarter midgets together.
Tony, You are in my thoughts and prayers until you are all well again! Good luck! You can do it!
Thank you Jerry

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
SprintManDave (Offline)
  #3 7/26/10 3:45 PM
Tony, you are in my thoughts and prayers,and good luck with your therapy.
sprintcar64 (Offline)
  #4 7/26/10 4:35 PM
Sorry to hear this, we will keep you in our prayers. Tony was always great to race with all the way back to the CORA and Buckeye Midget days racing with my dad to when I got to race with him. If he fights this as hard as he drove he will beat it.

The Williams family wishes you the best.
Bad Dad 54 (Offline)
  #5 7/26/10 9:45 PM
Tony is in my prayers, just put him on National Speedway Ministry site's prayer request list. Been in that battle against cancer w/ my wife. Said they got it all from the MRI taken 3 mos after surgery. But part of the skin graft has been giving her trouble so Doc went in scuffed it up & re-did it. She's been laid up for 2 weeks & has 1 or more weeks to go. All I say for Tony's friends is stop by visit w/ him, but not when you're sick, check w/ him 1st. Do something for him bring by a meal, housework, play cards, whatever. Hang in there Tony it'll be worth it.
lovindirt
  #6 7/26/10 9:50 PM
Tony were praying that you beat this. Sure enjoyed watching you on the track. Best wishes from jeff sweat and the rest of the Wee 3 Team.
wildthing1h (Offline)
  #7 7/26/10 10:56 PM
From one survivor to another hang in there. I've beat it twice and i'm only 26.
Posted via Mobile Device
IndyBound (Offline)
  #8 7/27/10 5:55 AM
While I have never had the pleasure of meeting Tony, I will certainly include him in my prayers. Stay strong Tony!

Bad Dad 54, I will also add your wife to my prayers and Wildthing1h, I will pray for continued good health for you. I know first hand what it is like to have a family member battle cancer.

God Bless all of you and your families,

Patti