IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Bad Dad 54 (Offline)
  #1 5/24/19 12:45 AM
Man, he took a hard crash in that race at the fairgrounds, glad he was ok but I'll bet he feels that in the morning OWWW
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #2 5/24/19 1:00 AM
And it was so close to being so much worse. He was so vulnerable when he came flying off the fence, right into traffic. Thank God Brady Bacon and I think the other car was the 40 of David Byrne, were able avoid hitting him in a major way. Bacon had very little time to react.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
9 Likes: Bostonian, Chief Wahoo, davidm, erich45, K9Racer, oppweld, PJ Wright, team3521, WinglessLovers
Non wing lover (Offline)
  #3 5/24/19 6:01 AM
Chris took a hard ride but hope your well enough to compete today in the freedom 100 if your up to doing it don't if feel good then go for it I wish good luck for rest of the weekend of course if it doesn't rain
Non wing lover (Offline)
  #4 5/24/19 6:02 AM
I meant not feeling like it
Hammer (Offline)
  #5 5/24/19 1:03 PM
Go Chris Windom and Jerett Andretti, super proud of both young men. Getting in their Indy lites rides now. Good luck and God bless them.
3 Likes: davidm, EBookerFan, i love dirt track racing
Wingman (Offline)
  #6 5/24/19 1:11 PM
Wow! A crazy past 24 Hours for Windom. Wrong place at wrong time. Glad he is ok.
4 Likes: Chief Wahoo, chrismattlin, luckybuc97, team3521
Hammer (Offline)
  #7 5/24/19 1:23 PM
Definitely, dang just bad luck, glad Chris is alright. Two nasty crashes in two days. Tonight hopefully things turn around for him,deserves a break for sure.
4 Likes: Bostonian, chrismattlin, PJ Wright, Wingman
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #8 5/24/19 2:02 PM
He was just in the wrong place, at the wrong time with today's incident at IMS. Luckily, he came out of it in a lot better condition that his car did. Both times, actually.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
3 Likes: Bostonian, Chief Wahoo, chrismattlin
Hammer (Offline)
  #9 5/24/19 2:10 PM
Good job Jarett Andretti, ran a good consistent race and finished 6th.
11 Likes: Bobv, Chief Wahoo, chrismattlin, davidm, EBookerFan, i love dirt track racing, Jbaldwin, jdull99, Milly, team3521, Wingman
jeffc5227 (Offline)
  #10 5/24/19 5:09 PM
I was petrified someone was going to drill him when he took the ride. It was definitely ugly I’m relieved he is ok.