IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > One Driver, New Team, Who you got?
10/24/08, 9:42 AM   #81
Re: One Driver, New Team, Who you got?
onthegas7j

Race Count This Year: 48
Race Count Last Year: 31

i like daron, and i like hunter to good choices, but i have to go with DD

10/24/08, 2:02 PM   #82
TRUCKER D

I would take hunter (100%) becouse thats what he gives every race. If i was lucky enough to have a to car team i would choose daren and hunter the sikeston MO gassers

10/24/08, 2:55 PM   #83
HARFprez

Race Count This Year: 3

they're all my favorites, but if i gotta pick one, DD! Skill, patience, cunning, and always a smile after the race signing autographs for the kids. it was a pleasure a few years ago watching DD stalk the leader at the Hoosier Hundred and eventually picking him off for the victory. a class guy, like most of our local racers. bob:checkered:
& p.s. no mention of a Sweet Bacon team? Homer Simpsons' favorite team.

10/24/08, 4:13 PM   #84
ClaytonYeley

Contrary to few beliefs on this forum, Hud Cone and JJ Yeley are two of the very best to grasp a steering wheel in the state of Indiana. Both come from lower budget backgrounds and both can win in anything anywhere dirt or asphalt if they have equipment that is competitive with others, not to mention the great personality of both. Between the former MSCS champ and the former Triple Crown champ I don’t know who I would pick. Neil

10/24/08, 7:28 PM   #85
BlackFlag#99

Hands down Tyler Waker or Bud Kaeding

10/24/08, 7:40 PM   #86
ksinthe#9

I am putting Kevin Swindell in my car

10/24/08, 8:05 PM   #87
Redbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.P. View Post
While all of you guys (and ladies) are polishing your young wippersnappers for years to come I would be counting the victories with my driver....DD! :respect:
I'm gonna follow Eric's logic, but I'm going to put in the best all around driver, pavement or dirt, midgets, sprints or Silver Crown, best setup man, multiple past champion........Tracy Hines. Can't believe he hasn't been mentioned yet.

10/25/08, 12:01 AM   #88
racephoto1

I'd pick the guy that can win anytime ,anywhere. Dirt , pavement. Winchester to Kokomo. He puts on a show where ever he goes. I'd take the best youngster in Indiana, give me Bryan Clauson to win !

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > One Driver, New Team, Who you got?