IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > BC Double info updates???
5/26/24, 2:01 PM   #1
BC Double info updates???
Indy1808

Race Count This Year: 37
Race Count Last Year: 35

Any info is appreciated.
Much obliged in advance.
"Sitting in the Stands " #noteamracing

5/26/24, 2:24 PM   #2
Re: BC Double info updates???
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

From the Kokomo Speedway Facebook page.

Kokomo Speedway

2h ·

Race Day Update #1

Kokomo Speedway is currently actively monitoring the weather situation. A system will pass over the facility shortly.

The amount of rain we receive with this system will dictate the probability of tonight's program.

We want to go racing tonight as much as everyone else. Please hang tight as we see what Mother Nature dishes out.

We will provide another update after this system passes.

1 member likes this post: Indy1808
5/26/24, 3:22 PM   #3
DirtTrackTherapy16J

The track posted an update on their website saying they are trying to do what they can to get the program in tonight. IF the program can go, start times will be pushed back. There also will be another update at approximately 4pm EST.

As stated many times, our farm is less then a mile from the track. All the fields around us, had standing water 20 minutes ago but has already drained down into the ground since. Sky's are turning blue and white , sun is trying to come out, light wind, and 67° currently. IMO IF it wouldn't rain anymore, the program should be able to happen and at this time my radar shows nothing else now that this system has moved through. However, that doesn't mean The O'connor's agree with me or share my opinion. I've seen it rain much more then this and a race still takes place...Midget Week '22 for an example.

On a positive note, IF the program runs, The Legendary Red, White, & Gold #57 Hazen Machine is in the house and first in line at the pit gate!!!! Way to go Paul, sure hope we get to see you run tonight!!
Last edited by DirtTrackTherapy16J; 5/26/24 at 3:24 PM.

3 members like this post: flagboy55, Grocery Guy, RACrappieman
5/26/24, 4:22 PM   #4
reeserx

Cancelled

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > BC Double info updates???