IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac: High-five! Swanson pockets $26,000 payday with fifth h
5/28/24, 2:13 PM   #11
Re: Usac: High-five! Swanson pockets $26,000 payday with fif
Dancin Devil

SO you are saying that Kody is that much better than ANY other driver and team in the Silver Crown field year after year after year?! Thats rather comical and pretty disrespectful to all other drivers and teams in the silver crown series. I think it would be rather interesting to see USAC go back to what they did in 2012 or 2013 and make Hoosier mount and balance all teams tires and teams not be allowed to have them in their possession until an hour before the drivers meeting/practice. I would bet money we would see a major difference in the pavement results.

1 member likes this post: PIT CART
5/28/24, 2:46 PM   #12
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

I bet if you asked those other drivers and teams they would rank Kody as one of the best pavement racers ever No shabby on dirt either with many wins.

I think there are probably 6-8 drivers that can beat him given both team and driver are on point. Kody and Doran are on point almost all the time

2 members like this post: Bostonian, OnTheHammer
5/28/24, 4:20 PM   #13
OnTheHammer

Race Count This Year: 21
Race Count Last Year: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancin Devil View Post
SO you are saying that Kody is that much better than ANY other driver and team in the Silver Crown field year after year after year?! Thats rather comical and pretty disrespectful to all other drivers and teams in the silver crown series. I think it would be rather interesting to see USAC go back to what they did in 2012 or 2013 and make Hoosier mount and balance all teams tires and teams not be allowed to have them in their possession until an hour before the drivers meeting/practice. I would bet money we would see a major difference in the pavement results.
So USAC doesn't take tire samples in the Silver Crown division?

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac: High-five! Swanson pockets $26,000 payday with fifth h