View Single Post
5/1/22, 1:52 PM   #14
Re: AFS Badger Midget Series Tire Policy Announced
Ray3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitdad View Post
Look, I’m certainly not trying to “bash” anything, but if we can’t ask questions, then why do we have a “forum”.

The decision is to allow the purchase of one RR tire at each show. My previous question still stands, “who was buying more than one tire a night?” We weren’t/aren’t front runners, but I feel like I’m pretty cognizant at the track and would notice who is rolling out with new rubber for the feature. I know we have had a few nights were the track ate up tires, but one of those was a fifty lapper.

I think the logistical questions of how exactly you are going to run an 84x12 Chili Bowl tire on a 10” rim is a fair question. To us, the soft RR fears are going to become a self correcting problem because you can’t get the stagger right with an 8” LR, so if somebody wants to tackle that hassle, they can have it.

If you’re not prepared to have a public discussion on these matters, don’t post it to a public forum. I don’t see where anything Spfld Kid asked was out of line.
If you have questions direct them to the proper place. In this case that would be the elected president of the series. If you race with the series you should have his number or a way to contact him. The intent of posting was to get the word out so nobody is caught off-guard, not attract internet trolls and competitors who have taken no steps to educate themselves on the issues before everyone.
Last edited by Ray3; 5/1/22 at 1:59 PM.

1 member likes this post: ossuks