View Single Post
12/2/22, 10:44 PM   #32
Re: USAC Sprints at Volusia in Feb
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeleyfan76 View Post

That was a general statement not specific to you at all. I was testing Funk to see if he has anything better to do then follow what I post and interject his synopsis and debate. Unfortunately you took offense thinking I was singling you out. My apologies. It seems odd that Usac was linked to the Volusia dates and they haven’t had a press release like you stated. I used the IRP example of people not being clear on what is and what is not a Usac event to try and prove a point. There was a lot of confusion this summer about that stays. Any further questions on this matter should probably be directed to Funk. He appears to know more than any of us on here. Once again my apologies if you took offense personally as that was not my intention.
I don't know more than everyone, but everyone seems to know more than you. You constantly whine about situations that seem to only be concerns to you. One example of your supreme knowledge was a couple of months ago. I believe you said non wing will have a new sheriff next year. Drivers won't be allowed to run weekly shows. USAC will be in trouble. I think you missed on that one. Seriously, you probably should get some help. I wish you the best.

4 members like this post: fish, opnwhlmnd, oppweld, tirespinner