Thread: Tire Dopers
View Single Post
4/1/22, 5:19 PM   #212
Hamby454

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
Good, so know nothings like me aren't muddying the water.

The thing that bothers me most about the whole thing is you hear for years and from many teams, We want to race for more purse. Well by the rush to judgement and for whatever reason they chose to do that And they can, their car, their $$$ behind it. It jeopardizes most of the higher purse races out there today.
Not sure you’re claiming I’m muddying the water or not. However I won’t take offense to it. Like I’ve said from the beginning is all the rumors,muddying of water, or whatever else you want to call it could easily be avoided. That indeed was brought on by usac. They didn’t hesitate to throw Learys name out when he got hit, or ruble, or brackett, etc. but this time it’s all different. Doesn’t really make sense. No matter if they are getting more testing done or not there’s no reason to protect teams, names, etc. especially since according to usac all findings are now within standard. Furthermore it’s a bit odd that essentially they are pinning this on faulty test from a lab. Is this the same lab that has gotten other people dq’Ed? What lab is it? What other labs were used? What labs will they be using in the future? That should all be common knowledge to everyone. Especially any and all competitors or those looking to compete. But again, nothing mentioned. So basically the long and short of it is, the lab sucks so we’re going to throw out these samples and use the other labs test but moving forward we’ll use the lab that failed again cause it’s cheaper until the same situation comes back up. Logic. As for the meeting it’s a licensed team owner meeting only. Let’s be serious how many people is that? 20, maybe. How many of those will actually show up? Your likely looking at a meeting involving 10 maybe 15 people. If Keith kunz, Swanson, and other teams who frequent usac shows are willing to boycott I’d be willing to bet there’s reason for speculation on the matter.