Thread: Gas City
View Single Post
6/25/22, 6:09 PM   #24
DirtTrackTherapy16J

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
Wasn't there and thanks for breaking it up. I do get what your saying and any little mention of something wrong is taken way over the edge as badmouthing anymore when it's meant to say, Hope they do better from now on.

Burg gets it both ways, If it's hard, it's smooth but eats tires.. If it's wet it eats motors, If it's somewhere in between it has holes and rough

In fact I seen it on about every track this year. Paragon from ate tons of tires to why are they making us pack the track that ain't even close to being dry, to being so dusty nobody could see. Bloomingtons been fairly good and Kokomo is kokomo.

Im in a rut of three weeks without a sprint car race. But seen Lucas LM's are running Florence which is doable for me on thurs. Guess Im jumping ship for a bit.

Just going to go and enjoy what I can, when I can. Hoping we have enough cars left with all the shortages to have a sprint week. It's not just tires. Motor parts are hard to get and some other things.
No problem at all Charles, glad I could help you read it easier. Problem is I dont see anywhere where I bad mouthed anyone, nor the track, cussed anyone out, called anyone names, said I wouldnt be back although lots of drivers, teams, and fans are saying that, but I didnt.

Yet when you speak up and be honest and tell the truth and state facts people get butthurt.