Thread: Ballou
View Single Post
yeleyfan76 (Offline)
  #32 10/22/23 7:29 PM
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk:
How would a fan broker a deal between a track and a streaming service at this late of a date? I think if the parties involved thought it would be profitable, they would have done it. I really hope you have fun in Oklahoma. I am on the fence being able to go. I have some obligations that Friday that I need to honor.
The reason you are going is because USAC offers best paying and best run programs. They get quality cars and should get decent local support. I am glad to that have worked to get into new areas, and have brought in good sponsors to keep the racers going. They have a pretty good field of teams hitting all the races.
As a guy who saw Dave when he started I hope it is a good safe night. I still remember him beating Bobby Kinser for his first win. I was also at his most recent win.
Actually Brent I was thinking it would be you. You boast about all of the people you know. You tell everyone all of the things you accomplished. You are it!! You are a Kokomo guy. You saw Dave’s first win! You should have been the one to handle brokering a deal. I guess you are only a just guy who goes to the races and have opinions that differ from me. Oh well. Travel safe if you go to Oklahoma.