View Single Post
1/26/23, 6:04 PM   #21
Re: Gas City I-69 Speedway - Press Release POSTED....
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtTrackTherapy16J View Post
Charles if your gonna run your fingers and keyboard at me, you need to look up definitions of words you use. Fact = the truth. Opinion = your thoughts and feelings. Choice = what a person chooses to do.

I never mentioned a name except THANKING JERRY. Speaking of Jerry, he didnt take the first exit ramp as you say, he left for a better position, better job, at arguably the most famous and popular dirt track in America, The Famed Eldora. I'm certain it bettered his life and his families life. Thats not taking the first exit ramp. That's his CHOICE.

Noone made the current promotion team take the job, they CHOSE to. That was their CHOICE. I spoke the truth. It was almost every single night, every single race, outside of USAC races, there was major problems and still currently are and I know this for a FACT from current drivers.

How many times did you go to GC in 2022 Charles??? Gaurandamntee it wasn't all but 3 was it??? I went to all but 3 even as poorly as things were, bc I love it there, we dont have weekly racing, and I SUPPORT THE TRACK!!!! As I said previously I support the heck out of that track regardless of promotion team or type of racing that is going on and I DO NOT LIVE IN GC!!!!

MY CHOICE is to not pat people on the back or say thank you for doing a terrible job and running a track into the ground in 1 season. I could give 200 ***** less what you think about me or my post. Dont hit like, WHO CARES. Get over it man, I have my OPINIONS and CHOICES!!!! FACTS are FACTS. THE TRUTH. Try finding a dictionary when you have time and educating yourself!!!!
I dont have a dog in this fight but I have to point out something. If you are not going to name names from whatever driver(s) you heard what you heard from then its a RUMOR. If you name names and they confirm it then it becomes a FACT. There is a BIG difference.

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

3 members like this post: captrat, OnTheHammer, tirespinner