View Single Post
1/26/23, 6:04 PM   #20
DirtTrackTherapy16J

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancho Stapp View Post
I got a buddy of mine who i work with who will never go back under the management team in place at this time. Chad is a top row guy with his seats riveted into the top row and he is sincere about this subject. There are those who have drawn a line in the sand. The same guy and his group will not even go to Montpelier while Larry is in charge. Everyone has a right to their opinions and hopefully it works out for all involved. The owner, promoter, fan, racer, car owner, city, yada yada yada. I can hear them from my house since i live east of the track, i hope that is a Friday night regularity. For the record i do attend unless i have to get up at 4:30 for my 6 a.m. shift.
Pancho this is my exact point. People have their right to their choice and opinion. So many people on here dont like it when someone doesnt agree with them. When someone sees it differently. I'm like your friends and even your dad that you talked about in an earlier post in this thread. I have a line that I draw and refuse to tell someone good job or thank you or pat on the back or an atta boy for doing such a horrible job in a short period.

I am aggravated, I am upset, it flat out sucks there wont be weekly racing. Again I'm with your friends and family that are upset. I look forward to it. I dont want the track closing, I dont want it or someone to fail. I dont wish bad on people. But in the end I will not say good job or thank you or atta boy or pat on the back if they did or do bad. Some people dont like it and I could care less.

You have always seemed like a good guy on here, your one of them on here that I would like to meet at a race and offer you a drink or some grub. Maybe that will happen this year at a track.

1 member likes this post: PIT CART